2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Even though She is not in her best days Destinee Hooker at age of 31 is USA best OPP right now. What a waste of talent Karch.

• Thinking about player awards, Simge must be best libero and Eda+Foluke best MBs. I think Tandara should get best OPP, but others are more difficult. After yesterday I thought Bartsch was sure to be best OH but today it looks different. Still Zhu+Bartsch looks likely to me, or maybe Gabi. Best setter is the most difficult because actually none of them has been any great. I'd give it to Cansu probably...

Agreed on all choices except for second MB, I think it should be Adenezia, she was more consistent than Foluke at both group stage and finals

My God, USA is so bad on everything. We have never been so weak. :(

You're so annoying, if you hate this USA team so much, why are you wasting time watching them? Everybody can see that MBH is playing bad today, and you're still praising her, just because you don't like Karch, don't be a joke. And you're not even American, so stop speaking in the first person.

• Has a libero ever won an MVP?

If I am not wrong, Yuko Sano and Paola Cardullo

• You're so annoying, if you hate this USA team so much, why are you wasting time watching them? Everybody can see that MBH is playing bad today, and you're still praising her, just because you don't like Karch, don't be a joke. And you're not even American, so stop speaking in the first person.

Hi Donald is that you? :wavy:

• If I am not wrong, Yuko Sano and Paola Cardullo

Brenda Castillo also get several MVPs before

• Kim Hill is attacking some crazy sets with even more crazy angels. LOL

• Brenda Castillo also get several MVPs before

I think we are talking about Grand Prix, now VNL, finals. That's why I dont count Castillo, since Dominican Republic has never reached this stage :thumbup:

• You're so annoying, if you hate this USA team so much, why are you wasting time watching them? Everybody can see that MBH is playing bad today, and you're still praising her, just because you don't like Karch, don't be a joke. And you're not even American, so stop speaking in the first person.

Can't stop laughing. :rolll: So now I'm hater of the USA Team.

I never praised Bartsch, I just said she has been the most consistent spiker of the team in the Finals, so she had to stay on her usual position, because she can wake up any moment, like Larson did in the second part of the third set. So what? Did I praise her? :whistle:

• I think we are talking about Grand Prix, now VNL, finals. That's why I dont count Castillo, since Dominican Republic has never reached this stage :thumbup:

Well then you are right, Brenda won most of the awards in youth/junior tournaments

Eda is killing it!

• It's great that liberos have gotten that recognition.

• USA literally crush Turkey in this 4th sets and now I'm even more angry because of that double touch contact in such important moment -.-

• Turkey #18 always looks too concerned

• Turkey looked like they were giving nothing after that second timeout. Obv Giovanni is saving his team to the obvious tiebreak. Lets go girls!

• Turkey libero just wanted to get that set over with :D