2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• That set was taken by Simge! What a libero :obey: She makes all the difference with Eda so far. :super: After 22-17 lead I would have been very upset if we would lose this set :aww: Great that this team learns how to finish a set as well.

Now time to show if they learned how to finish a game :box:

• Bad decision by the referee, clearly a double touch :wall: :white:

• Cansu's screams even annoys me today :aww:

Who said Hill can only hit perfect sets :rolleyes:

• If Turkey wins, Eda Erdem MVP. No doubt about it

She might be MVP even TUR looses, there is noone who stands out from USA and Eda did everything one MB can do so far :rose:

• What an EPIC double touch by Cansu! I dont know how many spins that ball did! It was so obvious!

Anyway, let's hope to see another tie-break between these teams. The third one :teach:
    Bartsch isnt playing like in the previous matches. Ok, everyone could have a day-off...but I dont know what else does Karch need to watch in order to realise Murphy and Drews arent enough competitive for this level.

Eda is the heart of this turkish team :heart:

• Thinking about player awards, Simge must be best libero and Eda+Foluke best MBs. I think Tandara should get best OPP, but others are more difficult. After yesterday I thought Bartsch was sure to be best OH but today it looks different. Still Zhu+Bartsch looks likely to me, or maybe Gabi. Best setter is the most difficult because actually none of them has been any great. I'd give it to Cansu probably...

• For me Simge Aköz is clear MVP

Has a libero ever won an MVP?