Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• I told u guys Pomi's problem was not the setting... But the management... Same thing happened last season. I knew something was up.

So the coach and staff are the ones that should go since they r creating drama and not keeping players under control. And they put the rumor out out of wanting to get ride of Ariguetti on purpose...

• Is there some internal tension at Pomi? I noticed Pincerato and Arrighetti were giving each other dirty looks on a few occasions.

I know something about this topic and I can tell for sure that there isn't any problem between Arrighetti and Pincerato.

Arrighetti is a little short tempered so she can get angry with other players but it's nothing serious. On their free time Arrighetti and Pincerato go out together (with Bosetti, Marcon...)

Rahimova too has a particular character but it's nothing uncommon in a team.

• I know something about this topic and I can tell for sure that there isn't any problem between Arrighetti and Pincerato.

Arrighetti is a little short tempered so she can get angry with other players but it's nothing serious. On their free time Arrighetti and Pincerato go out together (with Bosetti, Marcon...)

Rahimova too has a particular character but it's nothing uncommon in a team.

So can't you tell us more of what's going on behind the scenes?

• So this round of the Cup is not shown on TV at all? Boo!

On livetv.sx you can find a stream!

• Great defence by Firenze in the second set! They pick every ball from the floor, so it's difficult for Haak to kill the ball. Daalderop with 7 points in a row!:super:

• So this round of the Cup is not shown on TV at all? Boo!

It is very simple. Volleyball is just not popular as soccer and other sports. There's simply not enough fans, which means low ratings which means there's no sponsors.

So the only way it is to have small paid services like LVF TV , fivb Tv and so on.

Nothing is free. Sports are not FREE. The ones that u r watching for free on TV are actually not free, sponsors are paying for it.

But for your lucky I think the 2bd game of Scandicci Vs Dorene will on Rai.

• What just happend in the match between Cuneo and Novara ? On official page they already started the match. Cuneo was leading 2:0 Anna made ace serve and now match interrupted. Score is 0:0, Some error on their page or they started before they should ? Match needed to start at 20:30......

Bartsch and Nizetich were OH duo

Now the same thing happend with Conegliano Monza. Folie-Danesi-Sylla-Hill-Fabris-Wolosz were(are)starters.

Internet error. It was wrong.

• Hancock for now top scorer with 4 points :lol:, now 5 points ahhaahha

I knew it that this match will not be easy one for Conegliano, Monza is playing really good. Bujis helped so much

• Any stream for Monza-Conegliano?

• As always watching from 1xbet. I can't help you...

Fabris is playing really good for now, very aggressive and high with her attack, and today Wolosz is playing super fast and super good for now too.

What a point, amazing both Monza and Conegliano, how great defence forom both side !!!

25:23, for Conegliano but Monza was leading whole match till 20:20. Same thing as in last match.