Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Again pure magic between Robin and De Gennaro :super:

Conegliano is now totally crushing Monza in second set...

• Both Wolosz and Fabris are playing their best matches this season. And I can say whole Conegliano.

Wolosz is playing so fast and good, that is the key of Conegliano, now Santarelli is trying with Tirozzi. Probably to see who is better OH for Conegliano in this moment.

3:0 for Conegliano, very good performance as whole team. Brava Wolosz !

Best scorer: Samanta Fabris 21 points.

Interesting match between Pomi and Busto !

Cuneo - Novara 0:3

Happy to see that Carlini is using MB much more than before, both Christina and Veljkovic had 10 points each ! Bartsch had nice performance to with 14 points and Egonu with 20 points(but we really don't need to talk how great she is :lol:)

• And Busto Arsizio confirmed, what Giovanni Guidetti told: in most cases the many win against the one, i.e. Busto Arsizio is a true team and not all about Grobelna, but also Herbots, Bonifacio and the others, while Casalmaggiore relies too much on Rahimova. So the first four of the table have pretty good chances, to secure at home the participation in Final Four of Coppa Italia.

• And Busto Arsizio confirmed, what Giovanni Guidetti told: in most cases the many win against the one, i.e. Busto Arsizio is a true team and not all about Grobelna, but also Herbots, Bonifacio and the others, while Casalmaggiore relies too much on Rahimova. So the first four of the table have pretty good chances, to secure at home the participation in Final Four of Coppa Italia.

Caterina Bosetti has contributed pretty well in attack for Pomi as of late. She had 18 pts today while Rahimova came up with 23, not that much of a difference. Speaking of Busto, without any intention of trying to contradict anything you claimed, their most efficient attacker percentage-wise, based on the season as a whole, is Gennari rather than the belgian blues.

• ITALY CUP

Quartrfinals (1st round)

CUNEO - NOVARA 0-3

Van Hecke 13, Salas 11, Menghi 3 / Egonu 20, Bartsch 14, Veljkovic 10

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=743238

CASALMAGGIORE - BUSTO ARSIZIO 1-3

Rahimova 23, C.Bosetti 18, Kakolewska 9 / Grobelna 17, Gennari 15, Meijners 13

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=743239

FIRENZE - SCANDICCI 1-3

Daalderop 16, Sorokaite 14, Lippmann 12 / Haak 23, Vasileva 14, Adenizia 12 (9 blocks)

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=743240

MONZA - CONEGLIANO 0-3

Ortolani 10, Hancock 6, Orthmann 6 / Fabris 21, Hill 15, De Kruijf 6

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=743241

• Martina Samadan had very good debute performance as starter, 17/11 65% in attack same goes to Fabris with 30/19 63%.

And Bartsch stats for her reception 24 total - 100% pos 71%perf. This is just wow :white:

• Very bad star for Firenza... I think we can already waut for second set.

• What a match at the end !!!!

Tie break and Firenza won in 5th set by 20:18, but after second set, after Scandicci reached semi finals they had put all bench players on court... but anyway it is always nice to see that Tie break was THAT tie haha.

• What a match at the end !!!!

Tie break and Firenza won in 5th set by 20:18, but after second set, after Scandicci reached semi finals they had put all bench players on court... but anyway it is always nice to see that Tie break was THAT tie haha.

After second set i think that the game was pretty boring, actually. I would prefer a golden set but i know that this type of rule can be really hard and stressful in the middle of the season

• Even though Conegliano is already in F4, Santarelli still keeps Hill - Tirozzi OH duo in the game.

Folie played good second set with 5 points, same goes with Lowe amazing from the start. To bad for two last points She couldn't end it.

Conegliano reception is so good right now... duo Hill-Tirozzi is doing their job.

• Thank you God Santarelli the biggest problem is who will be starter between this great MB Danesi-Folie-Robin, not who can play and who is not injured. Even Moretto is having her moment...

Folie is amazing today with 12 points in just 3 sets, second game after injury :) , but She her blocking is not yet their...

• I'm tired of reading your comments against Italian League and teams everytime. I'm sorry you can't enjoy such a great league :wavy:

The top 3 teams advanced easily to the semis...today they only needed 1 set and that was it. ...How do u think I will enjoy that? That sounds pretty boring to me. Had we seem some upsets or at least competitive games I would not be saying these matches were boring.

• The top 3 teams advanced easily to the semis...today they only needed 1 set and that was it. ...How do u think I will enjoy that? That sounds pretty boring to me. Had we seem some upsets or at least competitive games I would not be saying these matches were boring.

Well actually Spyro has a point. Even if you're right about today matches, all you do is talk negatively about Italian league/teams. You can always turn it off, and do something more interesting