Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• She played 2 seasons for Vitra and she was useless...never helped them with anything.

Playing for a small club is one thing....but playing for a big team that is fighting for tittles is a different thing.

In fact she played with Conegliano and won the league with that team :whistle: And she wasn't a starter in Vitra because of the foreign rule

• When Adams was in Ezcacibasi, she was mostly on the bench due to the foreign-player limit. It is hard for a MB to come from the bench and be significantly effective instantly. If she had been able to start regularly in Turkey, I would expect that she could've been much better.

• Monza take 3rd set...

Yeah I know that with Molten you can recive easier but I'm still surprised with Bujis reception...

Hancock just needs to set smarter, I would go every time with Adams when I have chance, Bujis helped in attack. They are missing that in first two sets...

Sometimes I think it would be better for volleyball to play WCH, ECH, Olympics with Molten than with Mikasa. Better reception better volleyball...

• When Adams was in Ezcacibasi, she was mostly on the bench due to the foreign-player limit. It is hard for a MB to come from the bench and be significantly effective instantly. If she had been able to start regularly in Turkey, I would expect that she could've been much better.

No she was not....she got to play many many times...especially against the weaker teams...and she played full time in the WCH and Champions League. Thaisa got injured and Kosheleva was benched because she was not playing well... So the spot for the 3rd foreigner was open with Maja-Adams.

But she never did anything good....that`s why by the end of the 2nd season she was fully on the bench because she put herself over there.

Im not saying she is a bad player..she is a good player. But she got the chance to play for a big club TWICE and she blew it...That`s all.

• Buijs is playing great so far! She helped Monza a lot to take the third set. I think Conegliano should try de Kruijf instead of Folie, she is not playing a good match.

• If He wants Folie back He needs to stick with her... Players needs playing time to come back, maybe who choose wrong timing because Monza is great team..

Really good match !! Monza is rising with Bujis !!!

Begic is so good in defence and reception !! We need to give some credit to her !

• 4 points in row for Bujis and they are leading 13:9 !!!

• After her overall good performances I was hoping Orthmann could keep her place on court after Buijs' recovery and Begic would go to bench, but lately Orthmann has been performing rather poor and Begic is much more stable :|

• Orthmann is player with huge potential So She just needs to work more....

I hope this match will go in to tie break, Monza deserve this but Hancock is making some bad decisions in such important time....

btw. Hill is in great shape !

• After her overall good performances I was hoping Orthmann could keep her place on court after Buijs' recovery and Begic would go to bench, but lately Orthmann has been performing rather poor and Begic is much more stable :|

Lippman`s level seems to be dropping lately. AT first they were the new girls, but now they both are getting a lot more attention so this is the time we will see what they are made of. Haak made it....I hope the 2 Germans will do the same.

I wish Begic was Serbian and she could fight for OH2.

• WHAT A POINT !!!!! BRAVA MONZA BRAVA CONEGLIANO !!!

• Good move that de Kruijf finally is on court. But I hope it goes to a fifth set, it's a good match and Monza deserves it!

• What the end by Fabris, last point pure magic !

Brava Monza, I hope this is only their start in this second round, Seria A got one more great team !

• So as long as a team take at least 1 set from Conegliano they are considered a great team :cheesy:

God have you watched the match ? Have you seen long rallys, great defence, great attacks from both side ???

This is one of the best matches this season that I watched, whole team playing not just one player !!!