Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Almost a pinky spasm there

• Novara and Vitra have the same problem:...without Boskovic and Egonu scoring over 30 points they are just a average team. And nobody steps up when these 2 can`t score. Their setters are just terrible and can`t ran anything besides Egonu & Boskovic ball.

CL final should have been Conegliano vs Vakifbank.

I still think Egonu will win CL gold....and I meant Egonu not Novara.

• It was obvious watching the SFs that Conegliano was on another level from Novara. They need Egonu to peak if they are going to win and that won't happen 3 times in a best of 5 series. Could happen in the CL final though.

• Conegliano is just amazing team, everyone are playing amazing, from attackers, blockers, setter, libero. Literally everyone.

Amazing team !!! One of the best ever.

• Pretty lopsided. I respect Sylla as an opponent who scares me but she's hard to root for. Still like Chirichella and her big beautiful broad shoulders and rolled up sleeves but she's not very tough.

• Honestly, I’m quite worried that Egonu will play in Imoco next season. She requires high balls while Conegliano plays the fastest volleyball from all European clubs...

Fabris is player who played before with higher balls but in Conegliano She plays with much faster and lower sets. She adjust very well, but I’m not worry about Egonu. I mean that girl is the beast.

• Fabris is player who played before with higher balls but in Conegliano She plays with much faster and lower sets. She adjust very well, but I’m not worry about Egonu. I mean that girl is the beast.

Last year Skorupa was setting in Novara and she set high balls to Egonu as well.

If Wolosz will stay, I can’t imagine that Egonu will only replace Fabris and that’s all. I’m quite sure that style of play will change somehow. Now Conegliano wins a lot in a beautiful style, and i hope this style will remain unchanged.

• Last year Skorupa was setting in Novara and she set high balls to Egonu as well.

If Wolosz will stay, I can’t imagine that Egonu will only replace Fabris and that’s all. I’m quite sure that style of play will change somehow. Now Conegliano wins a lot in a beautiful style, and i hope this style will remain unchanged.

Now after play-offs a lot of fans from Conegliano are not happy because Fabris is leaving, but I'm pretty sure Santarelli will "change" Egonu way of playing. She will need to play much faster in zone 2, but her attacking from zone 1 is very good for Wolosz even now.

• MVP of the first match is Samanta Fabris with 15 points, lets finish this season and this journey with Conegliano in the most perfect way :flower:

Egonu with 14 points.