Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• I liked Fenerbahçe with Fabiana, Eda, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon Koung, Garay and I think Naz (not sure) was there as well etc... :super::box:

My definition of all-star

• I liked Fenerbahçe with Fabiana, Eda, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon Koung, Garay and I think Naz (not sure) was there as well etc... :super::box:

My definition of all-star

this was one of the best squads ever in VVSL that came together , if only Sokolova and LOgan had been at their best eras

also one of the best squads amongst all the club teams ever

Vakıf and Eczacı have had great squads as well though some of them failed

• Vakıfbank is going to play two matches (round 7 and 8 ) within 3 days after today

i suppose they will play with some of their substitues considering the WCWC 2018

they wont want some core players such as Ting,Lonneke etc to get injuried right before the WCWC starts

Vakif's flight to China for WCWC is Nov 30th. The schedule is kind of tight for them. As long as they don't play against ECZ or Fener, they can rest their core players.

• i was looking for Vasgas's stats while she was the player of Agel

she made 32 pts against Eczacıbaşı and i realized that i forgot that roster of Eczacı :

https://www.cev.eu/Competition…hStatistics.aspx?ID=28049

Kreklow - Tijana

Larson - Neriman

Fürst - Poljak

Gülden

the bench : Neslihan,Calderon,Hande,Büşra adn setter Nilay

not bad..LOL

i really forget this adn some other great rosters.its interesting!

Vakıf and Fener's rosters in the same year :

https://www.cev.eu/Competition…hStatistics.aspx?ID=27944

• Vakıfbank - Beylikdüzü : 3-0 (25-17, 25-15, 25-20) (Round 8 )
    Stats

im not happy with OPP Drew's and setter Kelly Hunter's perf....Simone Lee is struggling at least though her passing isnt good enough

Vakıf played with its heavy weapons which i didnt expect..

btw...FB TV will broadcast Fenerbahçe - Aydın BB match

FB TV

• This is Hunter's first pro season. And basically we can say the same about Lee. Their game will grow a lot along the season. And don't forget they played Vakifbank today, which is illegal to the 99% of the clubs of the world.

• I did not get why both Zhu and Soletjis have to play today. Vakif could win this game even with substitutes.

• Guidetti does not like to take risks and lacks in imagination&projection and this may cost him the league title...

No way Vakıf will beat Eczacı without Rasic&Sloetjes...

So, he has to play with Tuğba who can do what Busa did for Serbia...

Reception will suffer, but Sloetjes&Zhu can play out of system and Zhu is a better receiver than Mihajlovic.

So, Tuğba has to play more and against better teams...

Ironically, Robinson looks indispensible right now and I'm sure Guidetti is thinking more about bringing back Naz than injecting Tuğba into the team.

I hope Eczacı smashes Vakıf in week 9 so that Guidetti might see the light...

• for Zhu's reception,I think she has improved a lot. better than most OS.Because she is good at spiking ,most people ignore her reception. we should compare her with other os, so we can know the results.

• Zhu Ting's birthday is not today, it is actually tomorrow. She was born on November 29th, 1994. It is just that China is a couple of hours ahead of Europe so it is 29th now in China. Her fans already started celebrating.

• Zhu Ting's birthday is not today, it is actually tomorrow. She was born on November 29th, 1994. It is just that China is a couple of hours ahead of Europe so it is 29th now in China. Her fans already started celebrating.

Asia, definitely. It's already morning in most of Asia