CEV Champions League 2019

• Yes Fener won it 1-3 (17-25, 25-17, 18-25, 11-25)

Oh my goodness. Looks like two teams are not on the same level. I guess Moscow's reception was tortured by Fener's serves.

• Like I said Scandicci is performing much better with Vasileva, I just hope they will go in the next phase because they can fight for top places. They have quality in their roster.

Scandicci tooks second set 26:24, let go :box:

• Scandicci tied game at 1:1?

• I don't like Scandicci's game. It is not enough for CL. Hope they can win this game.

For me they look better than Fener or Moscow (both have terrible reception), next to the Novara, Conegliano, Eczacibasi and Vakifbank I see Scandicci.

• Sylla is so wild, She is angry for everything (at herself hahaha)

• I don't think that Scandicci can pass any Turkish team. Fenerbahçe is quite new team and they will have a chemistry at the end. For me Eczacıbaşı is the favourite one so far.

• Conegliano's players have a note on their arms with no. 4, I guess it's for Megan. :love:

Yes! And last season they made something similar for Folie too <3. Conegliano has great team chemistry, but they need better medical staff :(

• So many challenges in the match... I hate when they stops the games so much.

Scandicci changed Malinova her connection with players is :whistle: . I mean girl you are WCH best setter(with award) you need to play better than this.

Conegliano is playing to good this 3rd set with so fast sets and with so much power.

• This 3rd set is disaster for Scandicci. Malinova needs to work with her MB and make easier for OHs and Haak.

• Scandicci come back from 3rd set and this match could go in to tie break :white:

What a defence from the both side, this was so good point !!!