2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• All Egonu:roll:

Netherlands came back from 10-4 down, but it wasn't enough in the end. De Kruijf realy good with 8 points. Sloëtjes just 1, she has to step up!

It is that type of game that Sloetjes is known to shine the most! Now it is the time, Lonneke!

All the big guns are winning their spots, i want some underdog to win, come on ladies!

• I can easily tell, that German NTs had several nightmares regarding Russian middles in the past... and they are not alone.

Today Fetisova reminded me of Borodakova in her golden days (so sad that it didn’t last too long), she saved her team against Poland (12 years ago).

I don’t know what you guys think of, but to me Fetisova is like the textbook of MBs, like girl if you want to be a good MB learn from her, I mean look at her arms and timing, she’s always in the right position.

• Poland players just can be happy that they have Wolosz She is literally making so easier to score, MB from Serbia are going everyhere.

That is why She is the best She doesn't need to be in Conegliano to prove herself.

• These high set hero ball stuffs on now aren't fun volleyball but I do love Veljkovic's kills and Monica's gymnastics

• meat to tigers

love that :rolll:

• Wow Malinov is playing really good :whistle:

• What happened to the jump serves from the Serbs?

• I'm never going to like the idea of putting a player like Stysiak at OH :thumbdown: She messes up the whole reception scheme, she's a hole in defense and she doesn't even contribute much in attack. Maybe she'll be a good OH in some years, but right now I'm sure Poland would be more balanced with Grajber.

• My God Folie and Robin what a first tempo :super::super:

• I see Ned as clear fave to qual. for Tokyo. They are playing so good.

• Agreed. She plays like "I'm the best" but actually she isn't.

Yes She is.

She doesn't have Boskovic, Mihaljevic, Veljkovic and Mina in her team. Poland literally have 1 great player that is it.

• Poland players just can be happy that they have Wolosz She is literally making so easier to score, MB from Serbia are going everyhere.

That is why She is the best She doesn't need to be in Conegliano to prove herself.

Maja is the best and she shows that in this match. Wolosz is superb good but title"the best" is reserved for Maja the legend.