2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• I can already see KYK hitting 100 times in this match:lol::dance6:

And Goncha will be hitting double than that :rolll:

• Voronkova has been blocked a lot of times starting from the MEX match.. Maybe it's just me but she seems bit heavier and jumps a little lower

• What's with these young Thai players injured. Chatchu-on played good offense but she had a few costly errors when it mattered in serve and reception. That can happen to anybody but she, hmm, I was a little disappointed.

That's what i'm wondering too. You don't see the "old ladies" getting much injuries, but those young'en:whistle:

agree, she still makes mistakes at crucial moments. I hope she will keep improving over time.

• I don't want Russia to be added to continental q : / but I love KYK, I'm conflicted

Korea still have chances in Asian qualifier.. unless you love Thailand too :lol:

• Korea takes G1 25-21. Russia needs to get their act together in the next set. So far Goncha is a non-factor..

• Korea right now for sure deserves the win more than Russia, but somehow I don't want the Euro qualifier to become even more complicated ?( And playing like this, Korea shouldn't have too much trouble against Thailand in the Asian qualifier. And as much as I like Thailand, they're just not on the same level as several of the European teams that won't qualify.

• Russia is playing even slower than the usual. Romanova now in

• as a turkish who has no hope of his team's qualifying for olympics i want european teams to fail to qualify now. only then they start to make some noise and can initiate some changes in the rules. this way qualification rules are so unfair to european teams.

yes i have "if i cant have it you cant have it" mentality.

• I have a feeling Pankov's coaching job is on the line if Russia fails to win tonight

• as a turkish who has no hope of his team's qualifying for olympics i want european teams to fail to qualify now. only then they start to make some noise and can initiate some changes in the rules. this way qualification rules are so unfair to european teams.

yes i have "if i cant have it you cant have it" mentality.

Well, following this argument, if the European fail to qualify so they don't need that many spots in the first place, and the rules won't be so unfair, right?

I agree with you that the qualification is a real mess, but, come on...