Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• Micah is a little hyper in his new club...must be the baby

• Balaso did not play well. I hope he plays better in the next set.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I know it's still waaaay too early in the season, but I'm still not sold on Modena's choices for OHs. Urnaut is good, but the others... I don't know.

This first set was way too messy, by the way. Too many errors. Hopefully it improves soon.

• Lube seems a bit all over the place - there doesn't seem to be any rhythm. I think Bruno's imprecise setting to the outside has a little bit to do with it. Not sure who the libero is, but he seems a bit overwhelmed...

Modena are playing with a bit more rhythm

• and the nightmare started. Giving up on Anzani, Zaytsev and Russell for Leon and Lanza... we can skip the whole season and prepare for 2019-20. Lube, Modena and Trentino are on another planet.

I can't stand Lanza wearing our jersey...

• I just found out Trento only have 3 mbs and 5 ohs at their disposal.:white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Ngapeth out and Kaliberda in...... I can't get used to it

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• I just found out Trento only have 3 mbs and 5 ohs at their disposal.:white:

Also last year Trento had 3 MBs, but of an higher level imho. I'm not sure why they didn't take Galassi back as third MBs instead of Codarin, also from they juniores but only with A2 experience. He could have been the 4th, in case...

As for the OHs, I don't think it was meant to have 5 of them: one (who didn't even appear on the official roster on Trentino website) is Tiziano Mazzone, last season on loan to Ravenna, but stopped for the whole season by a bad injury.

So I'm not sure of his role in the team, if it's just 'ok train with us until you're fine', or 'nobody wants you so we can have you too', or 'you can be useful, come back' or what... (I asked on passing blog, though)

• Can you elaborate further?

I was mostly joking: I'm not following the match properly (I'm at my PC at the same time), so I'm not that in to the match (yet).

But I don't know if I'm distracted because the match isn't that appealing, or if I don't find the match that appealing because I'm distracted :P

Mamdani, you changed your photo! I almost didn't recognize you ;)

• Also last year Trento had 3 MBs, but of an higher level imho. I'm not sure why they didn't take Galassi back as third MBs instead of Codarin, also from they juniores but only with A2 experience. He could have been the 4th, in case...

Trento's bench seems incredibly weak this year too. I guess they spent all their money on Jenia, Russell and Lisinac. :gone:

I wish they had kept Mazzone (Daniele) last year.

• I was mostly joking: I'm not following the match properly (I'm at my PC at the same time), so I'm not that in to the match (yet).

But I don't know if I'm distracted because the match isn't that appealing, or if I don't find the match that appealing because I'm distracted :P

Mamdani, you changed your photo! I almost didn't recognize you ;)

I see. For me, it's the World Championship that's just concluded. Comparing in terms of the importance, this tournament is more like exhibition matches (of course it's not).

• Russell's contract was more expensive than Trento thought so an equivalent trade for Lanza didn't sit well with Sirci. Galassi was only the additional value that prompted the exchange.

#FreeBritney

• Is there a place where I can follow live statistics? I can't find

This. Legavolley channel's live scoring isn't working anymore.

#FreeBritney

• Is it true that Juantorena left the NT?