2019 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• Serbia lost their reception. Kujundzic's passing in pos 1 was so horrible that I think it would have make more sense if they let Luburic receive as well.

Argentina is playing like a well-oiled machine so far.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I thin the Iranian players thought they were already qualified now they are playing with full B squad.

• We don't see that combination play anymore. Lol

I think that was a left x tandem play from Conte,Crer and Uriarte. It's always nice to see when men try it once in 84 years. :lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Seeing Mojarad’s performance makes me recall Faezi, a MB who’s been with NT for a few years. Why is he not selected to NT this year?

well Faezi had his chances before, Mojarad is much younger and this is his first year in the NT. beside that he was much better in the Iranian league and his club won the championship. I think picking Mojarad over Faezi wasn't a mistake. but I'm not sure about the 4th MB Masoud Gholami.

• Marouf just said in the press conference that they knew they are already qualified to the Chicago so they played with B squad :what::what:

• When Argentina is on, it is such a pleasure to watch! I do agree there is a missing a killer in the OPP position. Any of the last 5 OPPs has been close to be the half of what Milinkovic was :(

Uriarte and De Cecco could be starters in any other team (for me, both are in the top10 of best setters), but that is not enough.

• Don’t know how their reaction would be like when they learn that it’s not a done deal yet

Exactly, some journalists mentioned it and now Kolakovic said he's gonna send the full team to the Bulgaria for the next week. I think this plan will hurt them physically for the F6.

• Maybe the math is correct but they forgot that USA is automatically qualified. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Serbia's reception is currently unsalvageable.

#FreeBritney

• Argentina deserved to get more wins this year, they were unlucky in some matches

• Argentina deserved to get more wins this year, they were unlucky in some matches

Too bad they blew that match with Poland the other day, with that win they would have a legitimate chance for the final 6 since they play Australia and China in the last weekend (also Russia though).

• Too bad they blew that match with Poland the other day, with that win they would have a legitimate chance for the final 6 since they play Australia and China in the last weekend (also Russia though).

Exactly, Also the Brazil and Iran matches in Japan. I think with Mendez they possibly do much better in the upcoming tournaments like OQ or WC

• The nature of Grbic's experimental lineup demotivated the whole team. It is understandable to check on the young players' progress but maybe there should've been a balance between experience especially on the OH or libero side.

#FreeBritney

• Italt had a good first set against Poland. Good attack and block, and they also managed not to lose all their adavantage, even though Poland tried hard to come up.

Pinali is too light to be an opposite, he plays well but he is not an opposite that does 30+ points in a match.