Brazilian NT 2019

• Hey Brazil people, Ivna Colombo has joined my Golden Girls in Himeji, Japan. Her resume doesn't look that good to me, she played only one WGP with Brazil, and she doesn't even merit a Wikipedia page. What say you? Will she be an upgrade or downgrade from Suelle Oliveira?

She was considered very promising, but she never reached the next level, that`s why she never made it with the NT. This season in Brazil she was really good, one of the best scores. I think she will do just fine in Japan, probably will do even better than Suelle.

• i am serious, Hilma was super great, if ze likes, i hope she could be invited too along with Fernanda Venturini and Marcia Fu Cunha. lol

any body knows how is Jenina Conceicao nowadays ? Fabiana flopped a lot since two seasons ago, i do not think her back is a wise decision but she can share more experience to the youngsters indeed.

the successors Lima and Arlene were both much better than Suelen, orz, the latter should be forgotten for ever.

i totally doubt sheilla and tandara's shape recently, who were absent from court for so long time or after a long break due to injury. the both passed their golden ages so can they dare to shine their best performances in the next tournaments?

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• She was considered very promising, but she never reached the next level, that`s why she never made it with the NT. This season in Brazil she was really good, one of the best scores. I think she will do just fine in Japan, probably will do even better than Suelle.

Does she do reception? And if so, how well? That was one of Suelle's better contributions

• Does she do reception? And if so, how well? That was one of Suelle's better contributions

She can receive (not that great), but mostly she plays as non-receiving OPP. She's average and very error prone, but she might do relatively well in Japan if she manages to score a lot (which she can do... sometimes...).

• Does she do reception? And if so, how well? That was one of Suelle's better contributions

Now u got me. I think she is mainly a OPP and can receive, but I'm not sure. Let's wait for someone who knows more about her to provide more info.

But I don't think her reception would be good for V League. Maybe they will have her as OPP.

Edit: someone already replied.

• Thanks pope and saishuu . That's a bit of a bummer as Himeji already has a powerful non-receiving southpaw OP in Yuko Asazu. She was MVP of the V2 League last season, but she may be in her twilight years at 34 years of age.

• Thanks pope and saishuu . That's a bit of a bummer as Himeji already has a powerful non-receiving southpaw OP in Yuko Asazu. She was MVP of the V2 League last season, but she may be in her twilight years at 34 years of age.

No problem! She might be far from my favorites, but I'm curious to see how Ivna will perform in Japan and hope she does well! I'll be looking forward to your reports.

• Is Suelle so bad? I used to appreciate her when she was in Bergamo and to me she was doing good also in NT. Ze Roberto doesn't trust her?

• anyone knows BRA roster for pan am games and pan am cup?

Not yet. But I'm thinking BRA won't play at the pan am cup

• Yes sorry, I messed things up.

What I meant to say is that to me Suelen is worth the NT. But it seems she is not so much apreciated here..

• Brasil will send B team to Panamerican Cup, so i read from a local media. however, Julia Bergman will not play either.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Is there even a B team training for the cup? I know the male NT has a bunch of players (who didn't play during the VNL) training, but I haven't heard anything about the female team. Other than Maira and Lana being invited.

• You are all confusing Pan Am Cup with Pan Am Games. As I said before, these are two different things. Brazil WON'T play at the Pan Am Cup.

• Does anybody have a clue about what Ze is planning for the Pan Am Games?

In 2015 edition we played with a mix of players from the A, B and C teams. But I am not sure if he will invite new players to join the NT since the tournament is already by the end of this month.

In 2015 edition we played with a mix of players from the A, B and C teams. But I am not sure if he will invite new players to join the NT since the tournament is already by the end of this month.

No lol at this point, I expect the same thing that happened last year during the Pan Am Cup: barely any training done and the team in shambles.

From the looks of it, Fabiana and Suelen might going? Since they're training. I guess some of the girls that traveled during the VNL and barely got playing time (like Lara and Milka) might go too. Plus Lana and Maira lmao

No lol at this point, I expect the same thing that happened last year during the Pan Am Cup: barely any training done and the team in shambles.

From the looks of it, Fabiana and Suelen might going? Since they're training. I guess some of the girls that traveled during the VNL and barely got playing time (like Lara and Milka) might go too. Plus Lana and Maira lmao

I agree with saishuu. I also think we'll see Tainara, and one of Paula/Lorenne there. Maybe Sheilla will join too.

Looks like:

S: Juma

OHs: Lana, Maíra, Tainara (?), ?

Opps: Sheilla (?), Lorenne (?)

MBs: Lara, Milka, Fabiana

Libero: Suellen

We would still need one setter and one OH.

• We would still need one setter and one OH.

Setter will probably be Roberta? Or someone from the U20 team if Zé is feeling cheeky, perhaps the girl he's training in Barueri. What's her name again? The one that always came in to serve. Jacke?

I wouldn't be surprised if the other OH is Amanda lol