Italian NT 2019

• Unfortunately her attacking has never been the same since her knee injury 2 years ago. Before that, she was attacking in a decent level, at least not like a second libero as she is now

That injury was in 2014, time really flies... IMO she was quite good in attack,especially during her seasons in Piacenza when she was one of the top scorers of Serie A1 but then that injury :mad:

• Wow you are right! it has been a long time:aww:

• The best OH who is able to replace Lucia is Gennari. However, she has been absent from National team for a long time

• I think Caterina Bosetti is the name that could replace Lucia but although she made a come back after her horrible injury, she is not physically and physiologically ready to be fit all year. She should have rested during VNL and come back for qualifications and ECH, in my opinion. Maybe even skip all NT season just for this year.

Lucia was definitely a good attacker before two injuries, especially her last one. Things would have been different if she didn’t experience those.

By the way, there was a third Bosetti sister coming, how and where is she?

• I think Caterina Bosetti is the name that could replace Lucia but although she made a come back after her horrible injury, she is not physically and physiologically ready to be fit all year. She should have rested during VNL and come back for qualifications and ECH, in my opinion. Maybe even skip all NT season just for this year.

Lucia was definitely a good attacker before two injuries, especially her last one. Things would have been different if she didn’t experience those.

By the way, there was a third Bosetti sister coming, how and where is she?

http://polkeagles.com/sports/w…_chiara_0zux?view=profile

• ITALIA - TURCHIA 3-2 (25-21, 25-19, 23-25, 22-25, 15-12)

ITALIA: Sylla 18, Fahr 3, Malinov 1, Bosetti 7, Folie 19, Sorokaite 20. Libero: De Gennaro. Orro, Danesi 6, Nwakalor 3, Parrocchiale, Pietrini 8.

TURCHIA: Yildirim 12, Kalac 2, Boz 13, Baladin 20, Akman 8, Ozbay 3. Libero: Sarioglu. Zehra, Kalac 2, Yilmaz 7. N.e: Akoz, Ercan, Ismailoglu, Erdem, Karakurt.

• Wow Rapha Folie :huh: I hope she will play next week :whistle:

I hope not, because with her Netherlands has less chance to beat Italy🙈But I think she is much better than Chirichella and she should be a starter😅

• ITALIA - TURCHIA 3-2 (25-21, 25-19, 23-25, 22-25, 15-12)

ITALIA: Sylla 18, Fahr 3, Malinov 1, Bosetti 7, Folie 19, Sorokaite 20. Libero: De Gennaro. Orro, Danesi 6, Nwakalor 3, Parrocchiale, Pietrini 8.

TURCHIA: Yildirim 12, Kalac 2, Boz 13, Baladin 20, Akman 8, Ozbay 3. Libero: Sarioglu. Zehra, Kalac 2, Yilmaz 7. N.e: Akoz, Ercan, Ismailoglu, Erdem, Karakurt.

Did u just forget to write Egonu`s name or she was not there at all for this game? I hope she`s ok.

• I`m not worried about Italy. Keep in mind last year Sylla did not even play much during VNL, Guerra actually played more than her.

I think C.Bosetti is tired, what was the point of her playing Mountreux? ...... With Scandicci she played even against C.Italia and Schreiwn.....not necessary at all.

Mazzanti did a amazing job last year.....but this year I don`t like a lot of things.....overusing Egonu and L.Bosetti, sending A team to VNL finals...and so on.

I don`t think Italy should be thinking of who is gonna replace L.Bosetti, they have enough players to built a different team with a different style of play for every Olympic Cycle, with players such as Pietrini, Populini and of course they will still have C.Bosetti.

• Folie queen I can't wait for her shine. I think this is her year... Especially in Conegliano :heart:

• Tbh, I wasn't surprised a lot cuz connection between Malinov and Folie were amazing like this in 2017 WGP.

Malinov was so good in that tournament, I hope she will come back to that shape.

BTW since Folie is back, I hope that Sara Bonifacio will come back too next year. I can also see Soraya Fatim joining the team in the future. Italy will have plenty of choices in the middle position :heart: