Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• She is doing a bad job as opposite. The only thing she did, is hitting in the block🙈

• Why they just coudn't put OH as OPP?? Who is their 3rd and 4th OH?

I saw it...

To bad and Stysiak is sitting on the bench in Scandicci :/

• Why they just coudn't put OH as OPP?? Who is their 3rd and 4th OH?

Górecka who had on Sunday better % in spike than Di Iulio and Courtney. I'm curious why Barbolini didn't want to try her today as Opp.

• Daalderop!:super: She made a good impact when she came on court. IMHO they should play with Santana and Daalderop as outside hitters duo, because Foecke is to error prone.

• Is Veljkovic really playing as Opp? =O

Brazil did this with Thaisa not long time ago and it was baaad :rolll:

• Daalderop again winning the set for Firenze! I don't understand why she isn't a starter, maybe she isn't 100% recovered after her injury during ECH? She is playing with a ankle brace. She scored 7 point already:) BTW she is starting in the third set.

It's a shame Firenze didn't sign a better libero. First libero isn't enough, they are now playing with the young libero.Someone like Zannoni would have been enough.

• Any link to watch the game?

I'm watching on lvftv without VPN.

Is Veljkovic really playing as Opp? =O

Brazil did this with Thaisa not long time ago and it was baaad :rolll:

She was in the first 2 sets, not a succes😅Now playing as middle blocker again and Di Lullio as opposite.

• I can't watch the game but that might have been pretty cool. I could watch Veljkovic read the phone book :)

• Third set goes to Novara. Daalderop and Foecke with not the best receiving libero is to weak in reception. Either Degradi or Santana has to be on court to stabilize the reception. Daalderop out now?( I don't fully understand, because Foecke isn't making a difference in both attack and defense.

• Why didn't Barbolini change the positions back after set #1? :wall:

• Fahr isn't playing a good match so far, a lot of unforced errors.

• Veljkovic played as OPP in her youth career if I’m not mistaken, but then switched to MB since there was Brakocevic who was more than promising. Despite all that it’s a joke Barbollini lets her play OPP now :what:

• Going to play a tie-break. Chirichella is in great shape! With di Lullio on court, Vasileva doesn't have to receive. In this way Hancock can play a lot with her middles. Dijkema has to step up!

• Nwakalor can jump so high:white: