A Dutch newspaper had an Interview with Lonneke Sloetjes. Some highlights:
- In the beginning of March Scandicci started training again after a 5 days break, but the police came in and forced them to stop.
- She said that the coronavirus is horrible for everyone involved, but looking at herself she doesn't mind so much about taking it easy for some time. She was by the skin of her teeth for quite some time already. A free period is more than welcome to her.
- She considers to take a break from the national team, but she has to make the decision about that. She first wants to convinced that her feelings are 100% true.
- She studies Business Administration but she putted it on the back burner. She want to think about her future.
- Her contract at Scandicci expires this season and her choice for a new club depends on the whole corona situation. She is not desperate about a new club, she waits quietly and when no club comes to her, she fine with it as well.
I gave the right interpratation of the law decree since the beginning of all this story. Trainings were forbidden (just olympic releted stuff could go on, which is not the case, because we talk about club volleyball).
Someone, who called me Imoco hater for telling they had to stop, own me an apology.