CEV Champions League 2020

• Woow you hit me so hard

This jokes are literally like from high school, probably all of you were super popular back than.

• More people died from "normal" flue

Millions of people have the flu yearly, not even close to the numbers of Covid, so you can't compare it but if you do compare it with the numbers we have currently, one can tell all the two have in common are some symptoms. The Mortality rate is not even close.

• Woow you hit me so hard

This jokes are literally like from high school, probably all of you were super popular back than.

• Safety first over Volleyball. Even if the mortality percentage is low, why would you risk it? There's still that chance you could die from it. And even if you don't, you also risk infecting others. Why is this so hard to understand?

• Just as planned...49a0f2722a86f74a.gif

:whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I really laughed with some of the responses to crovolley here,thanks guys.😍

Here in Greece we have so far 7 cases, and unfortunately many people have the same mindset as crovolley and believe,Ehh flu kills more,there's nothing wrong,we should just go on with our daily lives like nothing has happened,while failing to see what a possible outbreak here could do to our already poor economy and underdeveloped healthcare system. They complain because the carnival festivities got canceled and some even butted heads with the police about it😂.

But then again,what do these amateurs from WHO know,that has lead them to declare an emergency,and has also lead many big international conferences and exhibitions to be canceled?Probably nothing,they should just listen to expert crovolley's advice that he has spent years of his life researching.After all,only those that are 60+ die!Sorry,ya all,who were born before 1960!You lucked out!

• Everyone are over reacting. 😂 You heard and read a letter from CEV. The game will push through.

And hello! These clubs are rich! They have or if none can afford to have a private plane!!!

Turkish fans are so dramatic and over reacting. Just go with it and let's end this tournament ahead of time. Because if not? Players will be bombarded with their schedule if this tournament will be postponed. They still have league tournaments and if Olympic will push through and vnl will start as well. So, better push with this but with precautions and end this tournament.

• Can you Turkish fans stop overacting about everything and stop attacking people, and saying rude stuff ??

Just because Turkey decided ti stop flights We need to cancel matches ?? That is not our problem

Are you for real?

It's not only turkish problem. Poland cancelled like 80% of the flights to Italy. Do you know there are some procedures and it's not like they will be crossing the country borders by bus wiithout any controls?

Men team Jastrzebski Wegiel doesn't want to go to Italy for CL game. They will announce final decision tomorrow.

• Just wait until after the olympics when ZT is back in VB, gonna smash Conegliano so hard

Didn't Egonu alone smash hard Vakifbank last year in CL even with Zhu or I missed something ?? :what:

• It would be SUCH a gaaaaag if Conegliano loses this CL after everyone's talking how they'll smash every team all season long

Ofc it would be especially when you know that they only lost 1 match this season.

We want perfect season 5/5. :cup:

• Can someone PLEASE ban crovolley for God's sake?!

• Can someone PLEASE ban crovolley for God's sake?!

For why ?

Because I'm not fan with Turkish clubs ?

And because of that all Turkish users and fans of players who played there don't like reality that hit them.

Freedom of speach It is not yet normal in the World :teach:

• I don't think it's about Turkish users and clubs. I think people here mostly have an issue with your lack of objectivity and sensitivity regarding certain topics.

• I don't think it's about Turkish users and clubs. I think people here mostly have an issue with your lack of objectivity and sensitivity regarding certain topics.

And your post is PERFECT. You have opinion with 0 rude comment.

But I will always respond at provocation with provocation, I don't get it why are they surprised with respond.

They attack I defend and fight back, Turkish users are literally the same but they are plural so for them it is okej.