Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• Just tuned in, I wish I didn’t. I feel bad for Thompson. Clearly she is not a position 4....

What’s the transfer rules in Turkey? Is it too late to find a pos 4 so Thompson can go back to playing opp?

• My God both teams are pure mess, Lloyd with her sets and Fener with their mess.

They couldn't find better libero ?? :sos:

• Why Hande wasn't in starting 6 from the start of the season, WHY???

Shame on Motta and Ecz managment!!

• Why Hande wasn't in starting 6 from the start of the season, WHY???

Shame on Motta and Ecz managment!!

Are you watching her ?? She is playing terrible especially in reception :S

• I see Vakifbank as clear fave in Turjish league.

Both Ecz and Fener have so much problems, especially with injuries.

If they couldn't solve them until now :whistle:

They have so much messy situation that you don't expect from world class teams at all. They need to transfer their best domestic playera and to PUT them in their starting six all the time....

I agree that Hande should be in starting six, from the day 1 in every match but foreing over everyone.

• Are you watching her ?? She is playing terrible especially in reception :S

Yes i watched every match with broadcast of Ecz from the start of the season and yes when she was in game she was and she is better and more worthly for Ecz than both of KYK and Natalia. I did not say that she is amazing, she make errors that is true but my point was something else.

*p.s

also one more importang thing

that she is domestic player and ecz need a good stable domestic player more than anything and one and only way to have that is to give a chance to young player to be starter.

• *p.s

also one more importang thing

that she is domestic player and ecz need a good stable domestic player more than anything and one and only way to have that is to give a chance to young player to be starter.

Agree.

Turkish teams doesn't believe in their "own" players.

And in this season it is more than obvious.

• What a beautiful swing from Kelsey she is one adorable player for watching. :rose:

• http://tvf-web.dataproject.com…D=111&PID=85&type=LegList

2 games in a row against Fener, Hande is the best OH on the court :super:

she was better in attack but worse on the reception department.

• seems like Hande has been playing not close to the setter. What is good to avoid the opponent block/defence.

• KYK headed back to Turkey this morning. Kim think she still needs another 2-3 weeks. She will have another medical test when she is back in Turkey. Kim will not be ready in time for the remaining regular season of the Turkish league but should be for the post-season and the CEV Champions League.

Sources: 1, 2

• Melis Durul playing as outside hitter for Eczacibasi.

• Aydin won the first set! Great fight of them, but everyone should be fired up when you play for such a great crowd:cheesy:

• Where is Natalia, She is not playing.

Eczacibasi even has hard time against Ayadin. It is all on Boskovic :white:

• i start to watch the game and was all about Natalia.