2019 FIVB Women's U20 World Championship in Mexico

• That is of course a factor. I didn't expect that the team could be so "changeable": I thought there would have been a starting six, with just some little changes. So good that the girls are all on a good level :)

This is not a little factor, indeed. Our commentator even regulary say that Italian League is very competitive and best in world while she comparing Italian League with Turkish league, instead she say that the strong players are rusty, or sleeping in Turkish league.

I feel like Italian players have no merci against any teams in this competition. They are very stable during this competition. Even if it's early to say that, but honestly I feel like they are gonna be champion of this tournament.

• I don't think so, she should be 100% Italian but I'm not sure.

Btw she yelled at a Russian player every time she scored(something happened before but I don't know what) until the referee warned the team.

She yelled at her because the russoan girl yelled after blocking her some points before.

Ugly, ugluy game in the last sets for Italy. Nobody could spike decently, they were afraid of russian block, too many mistakes and no defence. I hope this loss couldan help them seeing their weak points, for the most important matches.

• She yelled at her because the russoan girl yelled after blocking her some points before.

Ugly, ugluy game in the last sets for Italy. Nobody could spike decently, they were afraid of russian block, too many mistakes and no defence. I hope this loss couldan help them seeing their weak points, for the most important matches.

Lacks of motivation, not the best approach btw.

• IDK if Italy was intended to classify Russia or not, but what I do know is that it was a really low quality match. Many unforced errors by the Italians, especially in the serve in critical moments of the game.

Although I would like to see Brazil playing some critical matches, I believe the team deserved to be out. Too many errors in every single match (even against Rwanda in the first phase).

• I wish we got 2nd place and play in pool "F". Very easy pool, indeed.

Russia beat Turkey in pool, but now Turkey is gonna play in semi-finals. It is unfair to us.

Lol, Russia won 16-14 in 5th set against Turkey to get that 1st place in the pool. We don't know how it would end up if these two teams met again.

• very strange, was watching US x TUR, TUR was up about 20-11 in the first set then US fought back to 22-24, then the stream froze and then it went back to the beginning of the match. weird. gave up on watching it.

fields, US OPP, for sure can’t play defense, but i guess lots of OPP are like that.

• This is so great that we get to watch this tournament in HD. :thumbup:

• I don't understand the thinking or legality of Japan's OP who will serve the ball and then run up to the net for block coverage (okay so far, I guess) AND then perform the decoy swing in combinations. She can't hit the ball, right? And the other team better know that she can't hit the ball. What's the dang deal with such activity ?(

• I don't understand the thinking or legality of Japan's OP who will serve the ball and then run up to the net for block coverage (okay so far, I guess) AND then perform the decoy swing in combinations. She can't hit the ball, right? And the other team better know that she can't hit the ball. What's the dang deal with such activity ?(

Yolo

• btw Mexico has beaten Serbia 3-1.

This tournaments has been all sorts of bless

without Ni Fei-fan, China 0-3 Brazil

with Ni Fei-fan, China 3-2 Brazil

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan