2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• De Gennaro is a very good setter. However, I would say Kun Feng was better because her teammates (NT) did not have killer spikers and China won the Olympics over Russia and Cuba which had powerful spikers. De Gennaro has Egonu and the team will certainly have outstanding performances. I doubt the performances if there is no Egonu in the team.

Conegliano is performing great for last 3 season, and Egonu started to play for Conegliano this season.

Wolosz is soul of this team, if you can find replay CL semi finals between Conegliano and Vakif you will know what I'm talking about

And She won MVP award for Seria A,... when was the Last time that setter won MVP of the league ??

Her perf. And fast sets, making all players jumping all over the place is something that normal player is not doing easily as her.

• If Naz can be called legend, that Wolosz for sure can be too.

• When I think of Italian teams making history, I think of Bergamo :/

Conegliano never even won a CL or like any international tournament. Maybe iconic forever 2nd place of the late 2010s title they can claim.

• If Naz can be called legend, that Wolosz for sure can be too.

Naz has played on top level since she was like 15 amongst these iconic legendary players, leading them and winning many big titles including international ones.

Humble yourself and open your eyes lmao

• What Comegliano won outside Italy in this 3 seasons?

• Naz has played on top level since she was like 15 amongst these iconic legendary players, leading them and winning many big titles including international ones.

Humble yourself and open your eyes lmao

Naz is legend but Wolosz is too, She is not performing better than her at all.

Wolosz has many individual awards at her side.

• Omg people that underestimate Naz should realize, her resume speaks for itself. Downtalking her abilities just makes you the joke:

IndividualsEdit

National teamEdit

Youth teamEdit

Junior teamEdit

• 2008 Junior European Championships - Med 3.png Bronze Medal

Senior teamEdit

ClubEdit

And she is not even 30 yet :white::super: that is a legend.

• All of us are watching Wolosz doing magic for 3 years straight now because She didn't won any "big" international Cup, She is not good as other big setter.

Their is no user here who didn't praised her game.

So if She won WCCH She is great if She not, than ahhh She don't have any big Cup in her hands.

• Naz is legend but Wolosz is too, She is not performing better than her at all.

Wolosz has many individual awards at her side.

I'm not downtalking on Wolosz. But even looking at the awards and achievements there is no comparison.

"If Naz is..." Says a lot about how you refer to Naz also.

I doubt there is many other setters with as good a resume tbh. Maja Ognjenovic, Fofao are some that do come in mind atm. So Naz doesn't really need your approval when there is literal receipts.

• He probably never saw Naz playing.. or started to pay attention just recently (or not even now, if he cannot see how good she is)

• Everything you said is perf good. And perf. Right

But if you put them Literally next to each others, or I hope they will meet this season against each other.

Their is no need "who is better setter", but you can't say that they are not on the same level.

So that is why I'm saying if She is legend that Wolosz can be too.

Performance makes you a legend, not awards.

• He probably never saw Naz playing.. or started to pay attention just recently (or not even now, if he cannot see how good she is)

But who said that She is not great, or that She is not legend??

• Performance wins games, hun.

Naz beat her in last EC too. Both teams seemed pretty similar in level Poland and Turkey, Turkey prevailed in the end.

Joana Wolosz is great, but she is a system player imho. I really don't want to downtalk on her because she is great. But the best setters like Maja to me also simply can be the best regardless of the system they play in.

• Err, no... Are you sure these two things are unrelated?

• Performance wins games, hun.

Naz beat her in last EC too. Both teams seemed pretty similar in level Poland and Turkey, Turkey prevailed in the end.

Joana Wolosz is great, but she is a system player imho. I really don't want to downtalk on her because she is great. But the best setters like Maja to me also simply can be the best regardless of the system they play in.

Than lets Conegliano, win as much Cups as you can.

We will watch I hope more than one match between this great setters. :box:

• Wolosz is setter of system and in that system which her is construct she is the best, but she is not able to change and adjust to the player than the players adjust on her. Maja is maja whoever she play with and in every team she would be on the same magic level(like as a few others setter in volleyball history)

That is legend, Wolosz is a master of her game and nobody can said anything about that but for legend status player must do much more.

Not 3 god season and mvp award of the league.

• I really hate to defend crovolley here, but I think where the detractors/doubters of Conegliano are erring in this discussion is in conflating between a team's historic achievements and the strength of the team now. The fact that they didn't win anything outside Italy in recent years (or the fact that Vakifbank dominated European volleyball in this decade) won't, by itself, stop Conegliano from potentially winning all of the competitions they play this year, nor will it (again, by itself) stop them from potentially dominating the next decade as much as Vakif has this past one.

And whatever your stance is on whether this team of Conegliano is stronger than some of the greatest ones (at least on paper) from previous years, you have to admit there is a very real possibility that they can end this season without any defeats. And if that happens, and if Egonu stays, then there is every possibility that all the other key players will remain as well (if for nothing else, at least for bragging, years in the future: "I was a part of a historic team") and then...you can see where this is going.

• This is something that I would wrote on Croatian or on English if my one is good as your. :lol:

• I'm not downtalking on Wolosz. But even looking at the awards and achievements there is no comparison.

"If Naz is..." Says a lot about how you refer to Naz also.

I doubt there is many other setters with as good a resume tbh. Maja Ognjenovic, Fofao are some that do come in mind atm. So Naz doesn't really need your approval when there is literal receipts.

Naz has won way more than Maja as well to be honest. But yes, those two have been playing at a super high level for ages and across many different teams and systems. Wolosz has been undoubtedly brilliant for Conegliano and had some good seasons for previous teams but she needs to have about 5 more years of this level to even be compared to Naz and Maja. I'm totally fine with crovolley saying Wolosz is currently the best setter (I disagree but it's a fair enough opinion) but looking at their whole careers, she's a long way from those two if we are talking about "legends."