2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• Vakifbank this season could stay in pool from both big competition this season. WCCH and CL.

• Hooker jumps very high still and looks athletic in her approach I noticed, she just spikes nowhere even near as powerful as in 2012.

• Hooker jumps very high still and looks athletic in her approach I noticed, she just spikes nowhere even near as powerful as in 2012.

I think changing her approach would be beneficial for her, she can't jump as high hitting as hard anymore which is ok. Don't jump as high and leave some power for your swing.

Btw she is doing good so far, but this is a general observation

• Zhu,Yuan and Ding. I find only vakif now have decent mbs,vitra doesnt need gibby,they need Yuan.Block and attacking,

I need this in my life right now! This ladies would conquer the world... that should be a legendary squad, for sure!

• Lets stop drawing conclusions about future of Turkish volleyball, while you know that Vakifbank is playing with 2 original OHs this season: Meliha and Gabi, while Ebrar is forcefully converted to OH because they need a 3rd one for sure. It is also clear as ice that Vakifbank will get a proper OH after January (most likely Bartsch) which might change the way they look totally, meaning Ebrar can come in with double sub instead of as OH. You also forget about Kubra who could be really handy to replace Rasic when she is having such a so so period of her career.

The only thing Vakifbank needs is to qualify from CL groups, they might end the season winning both CL and TL unlike your simple prognoses.

Btw I think Maja has 2 years contract with Vakifbank. However, it feels like Rasic might be replaced by a more dynamic MB. Zhu+Yuan might be a good idea for Vakifbank next year.

• Lets stop drawing conclusions about future of Turkish volleyball, while you know that Vakifbank is playing with 2 original OHs this season: Meliha and Gabi, while Ebrar is forcefully converted to OH because they need a 3rd one for sure. It is also clear as ice that Vakifbank will get a proper OH after January (most likely Bartsch) which might change the way they look totally, meaning Ebrar can come in with double sub instead of as OH. You also forget about Kubra who could be really handy to replace Rasic when she is having such a so so period of her career.

The only thing Vakifbank needs is to qualify from CL groups, they might end the season winning both CL and TL unlike your simple prognoses.

Btw I think Maja has 2 years contract with Vakifbank. However, it feels like Rasic might be replaced by a more dynamic MB. Zhu+Yuan might be a good idea for Vakifbank next year.

I hope Gui has the sama vision with this

• I want to see Zhu in VB

Yuan and Ding Xia in EczV :win::set:

And the foreigner rule to be raised to 4

Just imagine Yuan screaming at Zhu after blocking her :lol::heart: we as volleyball fans deserve to witness that

• Wang Yi-zhu replaces Zhu Ting in Set 4.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan