2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I saw a video of her on instagram a few days ago, she said she had some offers from Brazil in the past but was so young and afraid to go. Maybe that is the reason of those rumors.

I read it on a brazilian IG account which shares market news of their leagues everyday (usually worth trusting)...

They also said Minas is giving up on Smarzek because they are probably keeping both Sheilla and Bruna (the first is almost sure, the second one not yet). Well, de la Cruz and Rabadzhieva is far better than McClendon and Acosta.

• Milena is living legend but She is not like in her peak. But still great level, but when you have Kubra and Zehra that is enough.

I more than sure that Moscow would sign Rasic if they are playing CL. To bad Moscow could be hell good team next season for CL....

Fetisova, Rasic, Natalia, Goncharova , The WALL team:sos::white:

• If I remember well, Vakifbank releases an articles about the players staying and mentioned both Maja and Milena as "in negotiations".

And still I don't get why Milena would go to a league where middles are a decoration.

• I have to agree with you on this one!:white:

But seriously, that would be an ideal situation, which means, as umu would say, it won't happen.:lol:Though Robinson might be accused of club-hopping, having played for every one of the Big 3 in so short a time.

As for Rasic, I have a strong suspicion she has cocooned herself in Vakif/Istanbul, and unless forcibly evicted from the club (which I pray will happen, putting my faith in Gio's cold pragmatism), will remain there.

• I have to agree with you on this one!:white:

But seriously, that would be an ideal situation, which means, as umu would say, it won't happen.:lol:Though Robinson might be accused of club-hopping, having played for every one of the Big 3 in so short a time.

As for Rasic, I have a strong suspicion she has cocooned herself in Vakif/Istanbul, and unless forcibly evicted from the club (which I pray will happen, putting my faith in Gio's cold pragmatism), will remain there.

Yes indeed.

For now She played in Conegliano, Vakifbank and Fenerbahce. Nice career.

• If Courtney goes to Fenerbahce, Turkish top teams next season will be full of Americans

• If I remember well, Vakifbank releases an articles about the players staying and mentioned both Maja and Milena as "in negotiations".

And still I don't get why Milena would go to a league where middles are a decoration.

But Maja also sign 2 years contract, so i think that isn't true (about still negotiations).

• There is no way Hande will go to Brazil. There might be some offers from Brazil that does not mean she will play there. I don't think Eczacıbasi would let her go. I believe they finally understanding how important local players are.

• But Maja also sign 2 years contract, so i think that isn't true (about still negotiations).

I think She sign 1+1.

• my guess for FB is

Naz-Vargas

Fatma/Courtney-Mihajlovic

Eda Erdem-Babat (maybe a 2nd foreigner MB, if yes I bet it's a Serbian one)

Aylin Sarioglu

sounds good.

EczV will probably find a way to screw things up once again sadly, while VB will put up another working team. (rocket science)

if they are smart, I agree with this squad:

Hande - Robinson

Boskovic - Gamze

Ogbogu - Yasemin

Akoz

Although I would still rather have Sinead Jack over Ogbogu, Ogbogu would be good as well, she's a hard working player.

• But Maja also sign 2 years contract, so i think that isn't true (about still negotiations).

She and the club have to exercise the option for the second year. I think Milena's contract is actually expiring, on the other hand.

That's why they are in negotiations.

• If Courtney goes to Fenerbahce, Turkish top teams next season will be full of Americans

If Courtney goes to Fener, I don't see Robinson staying there. They're practically the same type of player, but Robinson is absolutely better.

I wonder where Kelsey goes?

• If Courtney goes to Fener, I don't see Robinson staying there. They're practically the same type of player, but Robinson is absolutely better.

I wonder where Kelsey goes?

There s rumours of Kelsey going to EczV.

Not sure how real they are for now

• I would like Ogbogu in Eczacibasi. And I think she has to be the only foreign middle they may have next season, assuming that Merve Atlier (1 of the best local prospects on the position, IMHO) still belongs to them.

• Fenerbahçe doesn't look so strong to me if I'm honest...

Vargas is a unstable opposite. Michajlovic is great, but is injury prone and needs a good defensive outside hitter next to her. I don't get what all strong team see in Courtney, but she hasn't shown anything spectaculair IMO. I would even prefer Geerties over her. Also Aylin isn't a good receiver.

I'm afraid Fenerbahçe will fail with this roster. Robinson was the tape and glue who hold them together last year.

On the other hand they have the best Turkisch players possible with Naz and Eda.

Eczacibasi would finally have a good starting 7 if it would be these players. Although I wouldn't invest in a second foreign middle blocker as Crovolley mentioned, but in a stable substitute outside hitter or setter.

• imo I don't like Courtney that much either, I'm actually hoping they'll stick with Fatma, she is very underrated and when she plays always surprises everyone, FB would definitely struggle overall with reception, even though their defense will probably remain good.

• I'm not sure where this specific rumor came from but Hande herself said in a live instagram video that she got an offer fom Brazil last season

• I would like Ogbogu in Eczacibasi. And I think she has to be the only foreign middle they may have next season, assuming that Merve Atlier (1 of the best local prospects on the position, IMHO) still belongs to them.

Eczacibasi has some great MB future prospects actually,

I really hope “the Daughters of Atatürk”. or ''The Tigers'' as they are called can come up with a great squad again and rule Turkish volleyball, I like VB and can't deny that they have been the most legendary and influential the past decade but I'm traditionally more a Pharma stan :P