EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• Why do you put Swiss over Estonia? Do you think Maja Storck can handle this? Because it will be Storck vs Laak for the 2nd place?

• i like a lot estonian kullerman,really good

good game from belarus

• Why do you put Swiss over Estonia? Do you think Maja Storck can handle this? Because it will be Storck vs Laak for the 2nd place?

Switzerland played some really good games last year against Poland. I thought they will be even better this year.

• what an amazing end of match

Laak dissapeared on the clutch and storck amazibg

I always believed in this girl,let's go

• Great performance by Storck, but the level of this match was really poor. I don't understand how you can lose with 13-8 in tie-break :D

I hope one of these teams will be with Poland in one group. Seems like free 3 points.

• good game

Belarus superior with a balanced team with some ups and downs but regular

Swiss team middles are so useless...if they had some good ones,it will be good

For that,idk why schotroff isn't there

• I'm quite disappointed with Künzler's development. Some years ago she was a good prospect but IMO she hasn't really improved in the last few years. She's so shaky in reception and also not as good as expected in attack.

• I'm quite disappointed with Künzler's development. Some years ago she was a good prospect but IMO she hasn't really improved in the last few years. She's so shaky in reception and also not as good as expected in attack.

She's goos but not develop as maja

• So today it start the away matches

Seems to be an easy win for favourites,only entertrinibg match estonia vs belarus

I like a lot estonia setter,she's quute good

Probably tomorrow we're gonna know all the teams qualified

• Several players from Norway resulted positive in today's Covid tests, so the team has to withdraw from the 2nd tournament. Considering that they played against all other teams a few days ago I find it highly irresponsible to hold the tournament at all :aww::down:

• wow It will be weird other other players don't get infected at all when we saw it happenened for example in scandicci at CL

But I expected all players and teams be OK

Also IDK why cev allow georgia team to take part in this 2 round when they were positives,a fake negative can be inside the team

• good win from belarus and now they're qualified

Brava girls

I forgot about her,I'm surprised not to see liabodkina,she was amazing in U19 championship and awarded but belarus have now amazing Opp

Hope she will be well wo

• Here's a short interview, translated from Swedish to English, with Giovanni Guidettis cousin Ettore who is the captain of Sweden's female NT:

He lives for one thing: volleyball.

Sweden's national team captain Ettore Guidetti can watch up to 80-85 matches a week.

- I can not imagine a life without volleyball, he says to SVT Sport.

He left Ferrari's hometown of Modena to take the job as Swedish national team captain. Ettore Guidetti ended up in a small village outside Falköping where all the time is devoted to one thing: volleyball.

When most matches are played in Europe, Guidetti sees - and no, he is not related to the football player John - 80-85 matches a week.

- I had to expand my broadband, he laughs.

"Could have done this for free"

You can not have any free time?

- It's my free time. If someone asks me what I work with, it is difficult to say that I am a volleyball coach. Because I have not worked a single day in my life. I could have done this for free, I could have paid for it.

He says he can only stay away from volleyball for two days in a row. Then Ettore Guidetti gets abstinence.

The 46-year-old is on his way to lead Sweden to the first European Championship since 1983.

- To reach the top you need to be a little obsessed and I see something in the eyes of my players now.

On Friday, the European Championship qualifiers will continue when Sweden will once again face Ukraine. They also play against Georgia and Portugal.

https://amp.svt.se/sport/volle…a-dagar-sen-ar-det-kris-1

• with him sweden advance a lot

Also in 2018 and without lazic sisters they did a good job considering they were in the strongest pool

• with him sweden advance a lot

Also in 2018 and without lazic sisters they did a good job considering they were in the strongest pool

I am sure he is a good man with very good intentions but so far he did not do anything to prove Sweden advanced a lot under his time. He is lucky that Bella is there, without her the team would be same as usual. Only players that looked fine in last round were wing players and guess what, all of them played abroad. Middles and setter played in Swedish league and actually graduated from RIG (the school where Ettori is training youngsters). In order to see if he did a good job with the Swedish NT, we need to wait a bit more.