EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• They're good but that's indeed a stretch :rolll: they should be better than GB though for sure. I wish Haak played for France instead... They could be more competitive tbh than Sweden

I think they'll be okay. I mean... Japan wasn't exactly an inspiring host this year (sorry sitenoise :lol:)

The worst thing is they get the first seed... why is that a thing?

I wonder if Alex Jupiter wants to make a run at the OG and thats why she returned indoors. I figure the FF got Guewe Diouf out of the NCAA to prep for '24... they need the OH depth

• Smirnova is currently having more impact than Fedorovtseva. She was a huge factor for Russia winning the third set.

• France had their shot in 3rd set and didn't take it

so sad they stop playing this 4

• For the ones saying goncha should retire...maybe you change your mind after watching lazareva

• I can’t believe it that club as Fener sign Lazareva :what:

• I can’t believe it that club as Fener sign Lazareva :what:

Yeah a opp that wasn't even backup in her NT in important matches and played in a league of 3rd level,wow

• Ana Christina and Federovtseva will slay 💪🔥both of them can play Opp as well. I don't think Lazareva did that bad, you shouldn't expect miracles from someone that hasn't played as starter for so long.

• maybe not drama, but if you want a mess, just wait for the NORCECA's 😌:lol:

I'm surprised we haven't had a surprise... given how messy the Olympics were

So it gonna be messy as the 2019 final 8):S

• I think they'll be okay. I mean... Japan wasn't exactly an inspiring host this year (sorry sitenoise :lol:)

The worst thing is they get the first seed... why is that a thing?

I wonder if Alex Jupiter wants to make a run at the OG and thats why she returned indoors. I figure the FF got Guewe Diouf out of the NCAA to prep for '24... they need the OH depth

the both are injured : achileum tendon broken for Jupiter and ACL for Diouf !

• For the ones saying goncha should retire...maybe you change your mind after watching lazareva

Russia has the option to run Arina as Opp + Smirnova and Kadochkina as OHs.. Lazareva is meh.

• They want to actually compete in Olympics in Paris in 3 years. Not pulling a GB London performance:rolll: It's gonna be hard for them tho

They're good but that's indeed a stretch :rolll: they should be better than GB though for sure. I wish Haak played for France instead... They could be more competitive tbh than Sweden

:cursing: :hit:

We won a match and also pushed mighty Italy to 27-25 in a set, not too bad!

Lynne Beattie = GOAT.