EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• What she did?

that last point. she blocked Gorecka and stared at the Polish side for 5 seconds

• Milenkovic didn't kill OOS ball since her youth years.

And she denied me in the continuation of the game, her best game (in attack; in NT) since that terrible injury.

• Egonu is flying over the block, Orro and Egonu finally found connection :super::what:

• Finally when Orro and Egonu found their connection Peric and Fabris lost connection.

Dumancic is below 20%:wavy::down:

• Russia, again, making a series of points on Arina's serve.

• De Gannaro are you letting this spikes just because of your husband :cheesy::lol:

Croatia leading :heart:

• Italy is playing just terrible. So many silly mistakes. I think their last "good" match was against Russia in Tokyo. But even if they swept Russia in that match, their game didnt impress me.

I dont see teamplay like during WCH 2018, just a bunch of good players (not all) playing together. But not chemistry.

They are still leading because Croatian game is even more mediocre.

• Russia is not doing suhc a bad job so far, except for Set 2, this match is pretty close

• Italy is playing just terrible. So many silly mistakes. I think their last "good" match was against Russia in Tokyo. But even if they swept Russia in that match, their game didnt impress me.

I dont see teamplay like during WCH 2018, just a bunch of good players (not all) playing together. But not chemistry.

They are still leading because Croatian game is even more mediocre.

For Italy only Egonu, Pietrini and De Gennaro are playing. Orro is running such a boring game…

I still think the main reason for that is setter…

• My God what a terrible player Sylla become.

I hope both Plummer and Country are gone take her spot in Conegliano. I just don’t what coaches are seeing in her, She is shadow of herself :what::sos:

• Russia is not doing suhc a bad job so far, except for Set 2, this match is pretty close

Is Serbia playing with their best possible line up right? I mean, aside Brankica who is injured.

Russia is doing fine, actually, overachieving with this selection of players. Maybe bringing 2 more players would have been better for them. But actually, despite of with Busato Russia has shown some improvements, I strongly believe that with a better coach Russia could come back quicker to their powerhouse statuts.

Arina surprising us every day much and much more. What a star! Despite of those rocks instead of sets.

• Dumancicccc :gone::gone::gone:

Hooowwww terrible She iissssss. I can’ttttt ;(;(;(

• De Gennaro gave everything in her power to save Fabris service that was out to put it in the game :rolll::rolll::rolll: