EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• Not to forget Ebrar Karakurt who's been really nasty on the court in the past. She and Rahimova have the worst personalities on the court. Karakurt seems the fun of the court

Rahimova is 30 something and Ebrar is 21 and Ebrar dont do anything nasty on the court anymore. She is learning + growing as a player and as human being. While Rahimova ... well ...you know still without a club

• Yeah, being 3rd gives you better odds in making SFs than being 2nd (well done, Poland), to be honest, so Poland is in the worst spot IMHO among these 3 teams, unless it makes such difference to make it through 1/16, but I'd rather have better odds to make semis.

Let's face it, Poland can't win against Turkey, but maybe after the defeat in quarterfinals Nawrocki'll be out. So, in the end at least we will win something! <3

• It is not only about Kitipova, the whole team is very angry and rude and not only against Polish team. E. Dimitrova was provoking all the time and if you think that should not be pointed then u r wrong. Personally, I don't like this kind of behaviors, no matter if it's Maja, Gamova or anyone else. I have not respect for this kind of people.

I think there are some different situations. Sometimes I find such little provocations funny (like the Imoudu vs Carol battle in VNL this year), but I also dislike it a lot when it has a hostile undertone. For example Gamova never seemed really hostile, more like a bit arrogant at times but in a rather funny way, but some of the Bulgarian players (Kitipova, E. and N. Dimitrova) sometimes are simply rude :down:

• I think there are some different situations. Sometimes I find such little provocations funny (like the Imoudu vs Carol battle in VNL this year), but I also dislike it a lot when it has a hostile undertone. For example Gamova never seemed really hostile, more like a bit arrogant at times but in a rather funny way, but some of the Bulgarian players (Kitipova, E. and N. Dimitrova) sometimes are simply rude :down:

Well I find Gamova’s behavior disgusting to be honest. But I can imagine E. Dimitrova was pretty rude

• I didn’t watch the game, just judging from the picture and the comments here.. why is everybody complaining about Kitipova staring after the block? I mean we’ve seen much worse behavior on the court, that’s like nothing… Gamova literally mocking opponents, Rahimova yelling in their faces, even your fave Ognjenovic can be quite nasty sometimes, and often takes a few seconds to turn around after she blocks someone..

I actually like Kitipova and generally I’m not someone who complains too much about some of these interactions through the net but I do think Bulgaria have kinda crossed a line. This one Kitipova action is, IMO, not that big a deal but the whole attitude of the Bulgarians at this event has been… aggressive is probably the nicest way I can say it.

• Carry the stake and set bulgarians on fire. Probably all you will be more peaceful after that. After the championship all these girls will return to their clubs and they will play with all its current opponents. Do you think that they don't know how to behave themselves and theu are for the first year on the court ?

• AFAIK, she'll be a starter until Vargas returns (midseason).

I dont think that she can put Ana Cristina on bench

• There's something about Fedorovtseva's serve. It's not as strong and powerful as Tijana's but it's damn effective! Russia gets a lot of break points with her on the service line.

I guess it's a matter of good height and placement. And of course the sidespin she uses. It increases accuracy and is kind of problem for right-handed defenders since balls often dive to the left in front of them

• So as I feared but expected, Germany finish only 3rd in the pool. OTOH I think 1/8 final vs NED is 50:50 and the chance to beat Bulgaria in QF is much bigger than to beat Turkey, so if we survive the NED match it might be not that bad in the long run.

Sad to see Fahr injured, I just hope it's not ACL (but it looked like it ;(), would be so cruel to suffer such a serious injury at such young age for a great talent like her!

At least Poland didn't donate to Bulgaria, but was overcome by them. Rather close race for the first three places in the pool at the end, all ended with 4:1 victories, seperated just by 1 point each...

• An amazing match on the part of Belarus! They played as a team in the last 3 games against Hungary, thanks to Kananovich varied game and Vera better attack and defense. Markevich disappointed me, in such an important match for Belarus, she collapsed, Lopato I don't know why they put her as a main setter, as she plays the Russian style of play ?! 😏

• During VNL, I made mistake of giving up on Russia during a match because they were losing with a huge lead yet they proved me wrong and continued the match. Even with this young squad, it is nice to see they are not giving up. I think Arina was the main factor during that match I mentioned in VNL and she was also yesterday. Even though she was performing poorly compare to herself some parts of the game, her game is exciting me. How she adjust her attacking points, how cleverly she uses the block. Sometimes she gives spin to the ball and uses opponents block or goes up and hit above the block. Just amazing. I also like Kadochkina and Smirnova. Hope to see both starting in the next matches and I hope they could win a medal.

• I would like to see Kapustina as a diagonal for Russia! In reception she is weak, but her attack is more powerful than that of Smirnova and Lazareva. But these are just my thoughts, obviously the coach will rely on Lazareva, as a key player! Most likely we will see the Russia-Serbia match again. Croatia are nothing special, we saw them against Italy, their level is Hungary, Slovakia. Smirnova - Kadochkina - Fedorovtseva - Matveeva - Enina - Kotova, as a starting lineup and inclusion of Brovkina (who as a reserve plays better than as a main player).

• I read and I can't believe what slop is being poured on the Bulgarian girls! Being unable to accept your loss is your problem!

Congratulations BULGARIA ❤️❤️❤️
    The dogs are barking and the caravan is moving, there is a Bulgarian proverb 😉

First of all, this proverb is present in many cultures (Polish as well), so it's not ''Bulgarian" per se (I googled and it has probably Turkish ethymology), and secondly, Bulgarian players are criticized for their behaviour, not for their level of play, and you can lose like a winner and win like a loser. I don't care that much about this type of stuff, I understand people angry about that tho.

• First of all, this proverb is present in many cultures (Polish as well), so it's not ''Bulgarian" per se (I googled and it has probably Turkish ethymology), and secondly, Bulgarian players are criticized for their behaviour, not for their level of play, and you can lose like a winner and win like a loser. I don't care that much about this type of stuff, I understand people angry about that tho.

It doesn't matter who uses it, the important thing is that it is Bulgarian! Bulgaria won, I give you a glass of cold water😉

• Their behavior is no different from that of many other countries! Germany, Turkey, Poland, the Netherlands, Italy are also shouting against their rivals, but because there are many fans here and the above countries, you close your eyes and enjoy these screams, but when the Bulgarians, not so much shouting, but winning, you anger, you can not find a place of malice