2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• it's so... bland

I'm so used to seeing Italy's jerseys with a giant sponsor logo in the front, this cleaner design is simple.

What I don't get is that teams usually have 3 different colored jerseys, who decided for Italy to have one blue jersey and one darker blue jersey?? :aww:

• This dark blue jersey is looking so good and white one is not bad at all.

• it's remarkable what erika mercado has done in this friendly matches against croatia for argentina

She's equatorian born and play for argentina for some years,she make it to Nt But never was starter and dln't remember if she was already in a world class tournament

She has power but no technique and really clumsy but was best scorer in those matches...let's see

She is going to play for Aris Thessaloniki next season

• She is going to play for Aris Thessaloniki next season

She remembers me josephine obossa from monza

Imo argentina need a good opp in rio they almost win a set from japan and go to a 5th with serbia in 2015 with boscacci/fresco

I hope cugno or here stands

• I don’t understand when teams have jersey colors that are not on their flag. Like Japan have purple and black jersey and Turkey have turqoise one. Maybe because they have to have 3 jersey colors but only have 2 colors on their flag. 😂

sometimes they need a jersey that 100% won’t clash with other teams (Turkeys turquoise). Red and white are super common. Say USA made a red and white design… both of Turkeys (and Japans) would clash.

I think China has a blue one.

• I don’t understand when teams have jersey colors that are not on their flag. Like Japan have purple and black jersey and Turkey have turqoise one. Maybe because they have to have 3 jersey colors but only have 2 colors on their flag. 😂

Turquoise known as Turkish color that's why they were using it+not to clash with others as avid mentioned.

But this year we have white, red and black jerseys. I wasn't a fan of turqoise jerseys either

Italy and Netherlands dont have the blue nor orange in their flags. Nevertheless, those colours are their most representitive ones respectively.

Blue (azzurro) for Italy = the colour of the Royal House of Saboya (royal family in the first Italian Kingdon after Unification)

Orange for the Netherlands = the colour refers to the family name of the Dutch Royal family, the House of Orange-Nassau. It also symbolizes national unity.

• Italy and Netherlands dont have the blue nor orange in their flags. Nevertheless, those colours are their most representitive ones respectively.

Blue (azzurro) for Italy = the colour of the Royal House of Saboya (royal family in the first Italian Kingdon after Unification)

Orange for the Netherlands = the colour refers to the family name of the Dutch Royal family, the House of Orange-Nassau. It also symbolizes national unity.

Sometimes I think having a colour that’s not part of the flag makes that colour even MORE associated with the nation. I always associate Italy and Netherlands strongly with their colours. Other examples would be the green and gold of Australia and the black of New Zealand.