2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• By the way Wongg is so pretty!

• too much too much

I'm dead

• Naz taking matters in her own hands:box:

You need experience exactly for this kinda matches

• I guess it is about time to give Andrews some minutes on court. Thompson was outstanding against China block (which never managed to control her), but so far Turkish block has been more than efficient slowing her down (btw, it is surprising how Turkish couldnt control Egonu, but they found an answer for Jordan, who is/was having a better efficiency than Paola).

Once again, Karch has a golden bench and he doesnt know how to use it. Is Chiaka still injured? I dont know understand why she doesnt come in. In the other hand, Im loving Naz performance :love:

Turkey getting a poit here (no matter the final score) are bad news for China.

• I guess it is about time to give Andrews some minutes on court. Thompson was outstanding against China block (which never managed to control her), but so far Turkish block has been more than efficient slowing her down (btw, it is surprising how Turkish couldnt control Egonu, but they found an answer for Jordan, who is/was having a better efficiency than Paola).

Once again, Karch has a golden bench and he doesnt know how to use it. Is Chiaka still injured? I dont know understand why she doesnt come in. In the other hand, Im loving Naz performance :love:

Turkey getting a poit here (no matter the final score) are bad news for China.

Turkey knows JT better ;) I still think she is great, they just played more together and JT is def getting a bit frustrated now that the block is ready for her each time

• This is pure Gui stew

• Turkey knows JT better ;) I still think she is great, they just played more together and JT is def getting a bit frustrated now that the block is ready for her each time

Please, Guidetti has played countless times against Egonu. He has never found a way to stop her. That's my point.

He is one of the best coaches, but still hasnt found the recipe to control Egonu. Even in this tournament, where Paola is far from being in Conegliano shape.

Zehra and Eda have been just superb in blocking: kill blocks + many many rebounds. :super:

• Please, Guidetti has played countless times against Egonu. He has never found a way to stop her. That's my point.

He is one of the best coaches, but still hasnt found the recipe to control Egonu. Even in this tournament, where Paola is far from being in Conegliano shape.

I don't disagree with that, just that JT was well known by players like Eda and Zehra this season esp. her weaknesses