2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• To be honest, for a while this SK upset reminds me what the Asians did to Italy in London 2012. Italy was the World Cup champion (twice) and had one of the best OHs back then (Costagrande), Lo Bianco on point with her connection with Gioli and Lucia spiking from every single position. Italy won easily the first set, but then the match turned into just one sided game for South Korea.

Nevertheless, back KYK shape was much better than now as well as she had more contribution from her teammates. Now, the contribution is less, they lack two key players, but they composate it with a magician in the bench: Lavarini.

Sorry Brazil or Russian fans (very likely Brazil, cuz I still dont see how they could lose the match against Russia, now much more when they have a golden chance for the final, Brazil doesnt let this kind of ocassiones slip away), but I'd be supporting South Korea for a medal. KYK has done everything in order to finish her career with one. She has been so many times bashed, in her own country and in Turkey (by Fener fans, even Eczacibasi fans). It is her redemption .

• I am so so sorry and can't sleep. We lost the match mentally. While our beautiful country is burning, these girls gave us a lot of morale. Good luck to Korea for SF.

• I want Russia to prove anyone wrong and top the podium, but I want Gattaz to get a medal here.

Oh boy this is the most satisfying result ever. I kinda feel for Russia because they have been getting so much hate. Even the national team's IG are noticing this. They have a previous post when they beat USA I think with the caption that reads 'Where are the haters at?' or something similar.

• for some reason, I read this with the voice of the guy narrating Dragon Ball Z lol, such a weeb

• I know this is just pointless and dumb to say at this point, but just wanna express that I would've loved to watch Olympics in 2020

Teams at their peak, top-notch performances from all if not most teams

Competitive matches worth saving in our hard drives, rather than seeing which team played worse in each match

Especially with many great players retiring after this Olympics (or have already done so because Olympics was postponed thus we don't get to see them here)

Still happy for and massive credit to whichever team wins in this Olympics, shows they overcame the tough situation that other teams weren't able to

• Oh boy this is the most satisfying result ever. I kinda feel for Russia because they have been getting so much hate. Even the national team's IG are noticing this. They have a previous post when they beat USA I think with the caption that reads 'Where are the haters at?' or something similar.

they played really well that game. But we’ve seen them just get against better teams and just not get it done. They needed to beat Turkey to get them to easily winnable matches and they could not do that. Now against a strong Brazil, I just don’t see it. Goncharova is doing fine but Federtsova has been challenged at this level because she’s young.

• Most fans‘’ comments depend on one or two matches, but rely on whole career performance. Without Guddetti, Turky may not qualify for olympics~~~

When Zhuting recovers from the injury, She is still the best outside hitter in the world. I don not want to mention her past awards and MVPs,because It will make KYK's fans so pathetic..:teach:

Pathetic? You're more pathetic. Don't claim to be KYK fans with only one person, he is even not her fan. Kim had theree knee surgeries and played in London with a broken knee cartilage. And You may know how big their difference between teammates.