2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• It's painfully accurate ;( they even lost to DOM in VNL lmao sister nations i guess

Yes. Both are team with huge, huge potential. Both teams has had good results in U18 and U20, good "raw material" and at least one worldclass player in the roster (Castillo and Eda). The Caribbeans did an amazing campaign in Italy 2014, but they never confirmed it. In the other hand, Turkey did their break out in 2003, but they really showed to the intercontinental level qualifying to London 2012. But again, they didnt confirm it.

The difference is that DOM has the same coach for 1 century (hope he would be finally kicked out). Turkey has one of the best. Both could have accomplished more. But sport is like this.

• why are people questioning KK having a serve sub only for Hill but not with Ze Roberto for Natalia?

Is it because of the bias towards Hill over MBH (including myself) or Gabi and Fe Garay is just >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Natalia?

Gabi and Fe have been great all tournament.

MBH has an under .200 efficiency and has been a liability at times offensively

• I hate the American commentators lol. They hate Brasil lol.

• To Americans here, is it normal to have that hige amount of commercial on a live event? I was watching a NBC stream and oh Lord the amount of commercial irked me

yes. NBC has been so bad at their entire Olympic coverage. Are you watching NBC streams or the world feed?

NBC has an American, the world feed has a Brit

• It was an amazing match. My fellow Russian fans, please keep your heads up high. Russia was amazing during these OG. It is a great pity that they leave without a medal. But they have a bright future ahead.

I LOVE the way Brazil played this match. Collective game. This is what Brazil's about. Gabi amazing. Macris amazing. Rosa, no words. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I love this sport! <3

• ZE wanted Natalia instead of Fe Garay in the starting team but Garay didnt let this happen with her great games. Ze just loves Natalia.

• why are people questioning KK having a serve sub only for Hill but not with Ze Roberto for Natalia?

Is it because of the bias towards Hill over MBH (including myself) or Gabi and Fe Garay is just >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Natalia?

Because Natalia had an injury... It's not personal like it seems to be with Karch

• Brazil dont go to tie-break with Korea, I am warning you.

Yes it is, Brazil will play their best two days from now. Roberta will give the best set to Gabi, even play fast to Gattaz. (Im on jinxing mood, please we need Asian in the top now). :rolll:

• To Americans here, is it normal to have that hige amount of commercial on a live event? I was watching a NBC stream and oh Lord the amount of commercial irked me

yes. it's super gross

• Because Natalia had an injury... It's not personal like it seems to be with Karch

In fact Ze would love to start with Natalia ... but Garay :super: not today.