2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• nope. Brazil will choke. Everyone will perform badly. Macris lost on her head. Natalia subbed on and got blocked a lot. Then Bia came in and ruined everything. (*jinx reversed*)

I was expecting Bia killing with 38 points in this scenario :lol:

• nope. Brazil will choke. Everyone will perform badly. Macris lost on her head. Natalia subbed on and got blocked a lot. Then Bia came in and ruined everything. (*jinx reversed*)

Kim Heejin is just still not in form and I'm not sure Suji is strong enough, KYK is probably tired as well. Should be easy for brazil.

(re-reverse xo)

• One last thing. I know it is hard for Russian fans, but from all the QF teams which were defeated today, the team which played the best and really pushed until the end and seemed to truly believe in a SF spot despite their own limit was Russia. Hats off for them :thumbup:

They put a worthy fight for this stage. As a neutral fan, Russia x Brazil was the QF match I enjoyed the most. KOR x TUR was exciting, but not the best vball.

I do really hope SFs would be much better in terms of quality. But one looks to be one sided.

• I hate the American commentators lol. They hate Brasil lol.

Could you send me the link too, please?

• Kim heejon had an ankle surjury about 2 months ago, and she would have been working for rehabilitation if it is not Olympics. She came here because it's kyk's last Olympics and she is playing with her sick ankle.

So I can't blame her for low performance. Hope Jung jiyoon does well but she is too young and inexperienced to play at this level...

So sad there are no opposite left to play well at this moment😂

• Kim heejon had an ankle surjury about 2 months ago, and she would have been working for rehabilitation if it is not Olympics. She came here because it's kyk's last Olympics and she is playing with her sick ankle.

So I can't blame her for low performance. Hope Jung jiyoon does well but she is too young and inexperienced to play at this level...

So sad there are no opposite left to play well at this moment😂

i love heejin, she seems to be a nice person from kyk blogs but i have never seen her playing amazing dating back to 2012

• Kinda scary to think the potential of Russia when Parubets come back and they have her and Voronkova + Arina as Opp. 😱

Nope. Akimova and Kadochkina must be the opposite this cycle :super:. Hope Malova and Startseva continues in the NT until 2024 at least :obey:

• Matches like this and against turkey are exactly the reason why I have seen maybe half a dozen matches from Russian women NT in the last 5-6 years or so. They are a disgrace and an embarrassment. Biggest chockers out there. The only way they can win sets against any good team is putting a huge lead, so when they choke in the end of it they can still win it. Most often than not they will still choke big leads though. They will never win tight sets, because they can't play under pressure. It has been decades and they can't find women who can make a reception. LOL! What a joke.

As I said, I don't even follow the women NT anymore, so I don't even know what is going on, who is playing, etc. The only reason I decided to watch any match at all is because I love the OG, so I basically watch everything I can. But when I saw that Russia still relled on Ms. Natalia "I can't score an important point for the life of me" Goncharova, it spelt gloom all over. In her over a decade of "representing Russia" she maybe scored a couple important points. Not one more. When Russia had a counter spike for 23-22 in the 4th set I thought to myself "set to Goncharova just for the big laugh". I don't think anyone was surprised with the result...which reminds me, Startseva is still the Russian main setter after all these years LOL! She is as mediocre an unimaginative as always, just older.

The rest of the team is not to be blamed. They are just bad. They suck. Not their fault. Voronkova is just bad. She greatly overperformed, really. Still, will always get blocked or spike out when it is really needed. Fedorovtseva is just a kid. Russian MB have been completely useless for 20 years. They still are. Nothing has changed. And we are still chosing clowns and buffons who can't never get a challenge right for "coaches" LMAO!

The face of defeat is Goncharova. She is the biggest loser and the biggest chocker in the history of Russian sports. I don't hate any Russian because of sports, since it is only sports and I love my people. They try their best, even if they fail. But Goncharova I trully despise. She is the worst kind of athlete there is. The arrogant bully. She will always bully weak teams and players, laugh at them with derisive mockery when she blocks them, as if she is the "queen of VB". But when the going gets tough, when her team needs her in tight moments, in big matches, against good teams, she will just shit herself, and crumble, like any bully will do when they have opposition from someone their size.

She doesn't cry not because she is "icy", but because she doesn't care. She is a piece of shit and should be sent back to Lvov and stop defiling the Russian colours. If people involved with VB in Russia had any shame, she would never wear the national jersey again. Enough is enough. Unfortunately, they have none. Well, I don't care either way. Back to not following women NT anymore.

I trully hope Serbia can snatch this. I would be thrilled. Davai, brothers! - sisters, in this case.

• Who hurt you

• This is... intense:huh:

• WoW so much hate.

• The Philippines is unique because it's a country where east meets west. We have something in common with our South East Asian neighbors, of course, but there's also a strong Spanish and American influence. The names of the people here says a lot about that (American sounding first name + Spanish surname). Sorry for offtopic.

No, of course there's an American and Spanish influence; what I took exception to was the comment that the country has way more in common with Latin American nations - that I totally disagree with and I speak as someone with first-hand experience.

And I realize this has gone way OT, so I'll refrain from commenting on this subject any longer.

• oh god this is your first post and you start here on the forum like that :D?

Hateful comments like this aren't really welcome here just to let you know.