2020 Olympics - Tokyo, Japan

• Exciting match between Brazil and Argentina - That 6 point lead turnaround in the 4th set explains why Brazil is a top team and Argentina isn't.

But it is fair to say Argentina improved a lot compared to VNL. Two goods matches so far and Lima for me is the main turning point. We also shouldn't forget that this team has upset the Americans before in the worlds more than once so I wouldn't take this win for granted.

Leal carried the team in crucial moments in set 5 today with a few key spikes at pos 4.

Argentina played well in Rio 2016 too. They also had a close match with Brazil in 1/4.

If DeCecco did not show his stupidity with a dumb one pass attack at match point... Who knows what will happen in set 5.

But it's just a group match that does not mean so much. Remember Rio 16, China(W) and Brazil(M) both ranked No.4 after group match, but ended up taking the champion.

• I like WCH over Olympics as WCH is more comprehensive and tougher than Olympics.

Look at 12 teams in final phase in Olympics. Venezuela, Tunisia. Are you kidding?

They both are not even qualified in second round (16->6) in WCH.

Class A team like Serbia, and Class B teams like Slovenia, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Germany, Belgium...

can beat Venezuela and Tunisia without a doubt.

But due to stupid qualification rules, they did not have a chance to compete in Olympics.

• Does anyone know any link where I can watch Brazil vs Argentina match?

• Does anyone know any link where I can watch Brazil vs Argentina match?

Try this one: (VPN set to Mexico location required)

• Brazil's real level will be tested tomorrow against Russia.. this could be the match that would decide who will top Pool B (and possibly avoid Poland in QFs).. France x Argentina could also decide the last ticket to QFs. So excited :box:

• Brazil's real level will be tested tomorrow against Russia.. this could be the match that would decide who will top Pool B (and possibly avoid Poland in QFs).. France x Argentina could also decide the last ticket to QFs. So excited :box:

I think that Ira will be first. Only Japan can beat them IMO. Italy is still too shaky

• From today until the last match of group phase I am 100% at my Hermanos side, they don't deserve be kicked out so early.

• This is a do it or die match for Canada. The Cannucks leading 13-7

• Canada started good, but still too early to see how the game goes.

Remembered Canada vs Italy?

• Too many unforced errors from Iran so far.

Canada should take the set #1 easily

• Salehi has an odd approach to his attack, doesn't he?

Also I thought Iran went with the libero that played the VNL (another guy called Salehi?). Wasn't Marandi the 3rd option at this point, behind Hazratpour?

• Canadian players has been playing as if their lifes depends on this game.

Besides Canada seems to have done his homework. They seems to know a lot about Iran NT.