COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

• Sweden is still doing just fine :whistle:

Actually, it isn't, and you are yet again showing your ignorance by only looking at total number of deaths (and even there, they are on a relateively high place at #14). Their official mortality rate is over 10%, and in that regard they are among 10 worst countries in the world. To be precise, among 8 worst countries.

• https://m.facebook.com/story.p…638080&id=908009612563863

It is said that some people are doing this while many healthcare workers are risking their lives working 12 hours a day:down:

• I’m no Djokovic fan but what i read was that he’s against forced travel vaccinations which is not quite the same as being an anti-vaxxer. Yes, vaccinations are essential and have done a huge amount of good in the world, but they have gone wrong in the past and if he’s going to be forced to take a vaccine before we can study the long-term effects of it then it’s understandable he might be cautious about it.

However, if he said he is against vaccinations in general it was indeed a very dumb thing to say. Either way, I’m still going to call him Novax Djokovic from now on. :P

• I’m no Djokovic fan but what i read was that he’s against forced travel vaccinations which is not quite the same as being an anti-vaxxer. Yes, vaccinations are essential and have done a huge amount of good in the world, but they have gone wrong in the past and if he’s going to be forced to take a vaccine before we can study the long-term effects of it then it’s understandable he might be cautious about it.

However, if he said he is against vaccinations in general it was indeed a very dumb thing to say. Either way, I’m still going to call him Novax Djokovic from now on. :P

I agree with you, it's kind of a leap in logic when it's clear he was opposed to the covid 19 vaccine that may be out early. People just want something to be angry over.

Novax Djocovid-19 is a great name though....

• Actually, it isn't, and you are yet again showing your ignorance by only looking at total number of deaths (and even there, they are on a relateively high place at #14). Their official mortality rate is over 10%, and in that regard they are among 10 worst countries in the world. To be precise, among 8 worst countries.

How is this post not offensive to crovolley? #JUSTASKING

Idk I read a few sources... But he said he will have an open mind so let's hope he understand by himself after a while.

• How is this post not offensive to crovolley? #JUSTASKING

You know, you can let go of that grudge. Literally all your recent posts are about what everyone's doing wrong spread out to many days. Let the new mods breath.

Chill.

If that continues, I guess it could count as provocation.

• You know, you can let go of that grudge. Literally all your recent posts are about what everyone's doing wrong spread out to many days. Let the new mods breath.

Chill.

If that continues, I guess it could count as provocation.

coz rules don't apply to your clique, right?

• How is this post not offensive to crovolley? #JUSTASKING

I’m sorry if you think you’re being unfairly treated, the fact is that people on this forum don’t have a hive mind and so there will be times when some people will be unhappy with our decisions. The old saying is “you can’t please all of the people all of the time” and that is very true but we are doing our best to please as many of the people as much as we can and we certainly don’t have any grudge with you.

To answer your question, Janko’s comment was neither insulting nor abusive in my opinion. He suggests that crovolley often “shows his ignorance” which just means that (in Janko’s opinion of course) he often posts about things he doesn’t know much about. If he had said for example crovolley was “showing his stupidity” then I might agree with you but ignorance is simply a lack of knowledge and we are all ignorant about some things, it’s really not that insulting.

I hope that helps.

• I'm still going with Sweden. The most modern, richest country.

They know what are they doing. And their model for ME is the best one.

Belgium and Dutch are at lock down and they have double more death rate than Sweden.

Stress will do more damange in long terms than COVID.

• Yes, we are aware that you don't know what you're talking about. No need to repeat it for 50th time.

• Yeah and you for sure do.

You are virologist and epidemiologst living in Sweden ?

Why on this forum you can't have different opinion and that someone don't attack you and it is coming from admin ????????

• I am not the biggest fun of Djokovic, even though i am from Serbia, but this time he said that he wants to have a choice, not be force to do something, and also he said that he will explore the subject in future. I am not sure about his previous comment about vaccination in general and if there were any, but this time was like this.

• Djokovic was talking about that He for now doesn't want to do vaccine, and that in future that can be change but he DOESN'T want to be forced to do so. Especially because He need to travel a lot, and He is afraid that countries will not let in people in who didn't vaccine against COVID.

What is wrong about this ?? Nothing, what is wrong to have different opinion ? NOTHING.

• Why on this forum you can't have different opiniom and that someone don't attack you ????????

Because it's an indelible human right to point out that someone is mistaken and has no idea what he is talking about, especially when it is done is such a childishly naive way that seems to be your speciality.

• And again rude comment from admin because of what ???

Now I will get warned because admin is not playing on their rules. This is LITERALLY what emil is talking about, here you need to have 1 opinion and nothing else or you will get attacked.

sloth and Sisko are doing this job ten times better than you.

• Djokovic was talking about that He for now doesn't want to do vaccine, and that in future that can be change but he DOESN'T want to be forced to do so. Especially because He need to travel a lot, and He is afraid that countries will not let in people in who didn't vaccine against COVID.

What is wrong about this ?? Nothing, what is wrong to have different opinion ? NOTHING.

Then you are certainly also in favor of the theory that the earth is flat, this is also the popular "differetm opinion". LOL

Different opinion without any reasonable arguments is just mess nothing more than that.

• I'm saying what He said:what:. I don't have nothing against vaccine.

I only respect his opinion about it I will not put hate on him. Just attack, attack for attack, calm down. This is forum not a fan club.