Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• Russia has a big competence in each position, especially in MB and setter. I hope the coach chooses the best and not who has more years playing with the team and showing nothing special.

• Kononov is showing a good game today. I hope Alekno makes him the starter on future matches :teach:

I hope so, but it's kinda difficult because Volvich and Volkov have a lot of experience... so it's better for him to go to a club where he can be a starter and then come back to Kazan when his currently MBs have retired.

• I'm not liking Golubev, he is so basic in this match.

Btw, Moscow's block is insane.

• Congrats Moscow 3 points! Kazan just couldn't take a momentum for today's match.. Kazan can still take revenge on their rematch on Sunday

• Btw, another big match is scheduled tomorrow, St. Petersburg and Lokmovtiv should be interesting :box:

• Something is off in this Kazan team. It seems there's no chemistry at all, no team play, no will to win or reverse...

Dinamo did pretty well and Pankov is really fighting for his spot in Tokyo - serving really well.

I'd say with this win Dinamo guaranteed the first place and the second now it's totally undecided

• Without Deroo & Sokolov they managed to beat Kazan 🥶😱😨😰

Is there any words on when Deroo coming back?

Deroo played the last set.

• Alekno is rotating liberos.

That makes sense, thanks.

Speaking of liberos, I wonder if Sammelvuo will bring Golubev to Tokyo considering that he (and Kazan) really don't seem to be doing very well this season, even though he was the starting libero for the NT in 2019 if I'm not wrong. Maybe it is worth considering the likes of Baranov, Andreev or Melkozerov instead?

• Kurkaev versus Yakovlev matchup should be fire :box:

• Kliuka slowly looks to be playing to his 2019 form a far cry from the start of the season where he could barely spike

• What is his vertical reach? Looks like he jumps really high 😨

Is Poletaev doing good?

Poletaev is doing okay. One-sided match so far, Lokomotiv looks like a mess.

• I'd say with this win Dinamo guaranteed the first place and the second now it's totally undecided

I hope Moscow and Zenit end up with the #1 and #2 seed so they won't be in the same pool in Final 6 but this is more of my wish :win:

• This match is so one-sided lol Lokomotiv really lacks firepower on the left. For next season, they should look for another foreign OH or hire Volkov from Fakel for them to be able to compete with the top teams.