Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• She landed on the opponent's foot after a rather wild block jump and twisted her ankle, looked quite painful :(

She had already scored 13points so I assume the match was close to the end?! Poor Bruna.

• They didn't get a spot there

Anyway, last season it was supposed to be the same. Poland got 2 spota in CL plus 1 in CEV Cup, but many teams withdraw due to pandemic and Poland got 3 teams in CL and 1 in CEV Cup.

• Few years ago Polish clubs had approach that there is no benefits from CEV Cup and decided to ignore this cup. Actually I’m not sure but this approach may be still valid.

Challenge have more benefits?

• Few years ago Polish clubs had approach that there is no benefits from CEV Cup and decided to ignore this cup. Actually I’m not sure but this approach may be still valid.

No, it's about slot allocation. For 2021/2022 It is prepared based on CEV rankingas of seasons: 17/18, 18/19 and 19/20

• No, it's about slot allocation. For 2021/2022 It is prepared based on CEV rankingas of seasons: 17/18, 18/19 and 19/20

I have heard this few years ago and I was quite sure Polish clubs just boycotted this cup. For sure make teams would be very competitive and female could show some good volleyball as well.

• Milenkovic has not caught the Korean Draft, so maybe he will come to our league🤗

• Today, finally, second division finished their season.

UNI Opole is the new champion 🧡🖤🧡 They need to submit all the documents and pay 100K PLN until May 15th, to get the promotion to Tauron Liga.

Stal Mielec finished the season on second place.

Energetyk Poznań got bronze medal.

• great, they have many good players, especially the setter Makarowska!

• great, they have many good players

and some overrated, especially the middle blocker, Trojan :D

Anyway, I'm really happy the won this season ;) Hope they will be able to build good team next year

• That's a lot of money :lol::lol: does that just go to the league? or what do they do with that?

• That's a lot of money :lol::lol: does that just go to the league? or what do they do with that?

Yes, it goes to the league and for the audit which is performed by Deloitte.

The league works like a partnership. Each team is obligated to buy the shares.

• Sorry for off topic, but did Kasia Skowrońska divorced Jakub Dolata? She's not using his surname on social medias and recently changed her profile on FB from Skowrońska-Do lata to Skowrońska.

She confirmed that on instagram.