Looking for admin(s)

• 😇

• With this you just proved that racism is just your imagination. You guys so often played that victim card that you started believing in it at the end.

Why mention Turkey? Well if i said we beat Albania 10 days ago, that wouldn't be good example that team is not that bad even without first team. How you dont get that simple comparisons in sport?

But even after that, i am sure you will not accept that all of that is just in your heads.

Problem is you don't make simple comparisons. You just keep bringing a comparison with Turkey over and over. My imagination is hopefully imaginary but not sure how to explain your obsession otherwise.

• you can be mod

No lol we need new perspective, not someone that's trying to sweettalk to the mods already to gain an edge in the community :D I doubt the mods even care but it was still funny to me, how desperate and insincere people can be even in a random forum.

Anyway I am not accepting of her as mod personally. And she is now insisting on the racism being in ppls heads while she individually said something very racist. It's always the racists gaslighting and being uncomfortable when the word is mentioned. :rolll:

• Problem is you don't make simple comparisons. You just keep bringing a comparison with Turkey over and over. My imagination is hopefully imaginary but not sure how to explain your obsession otherwise.

Isn't she the member that talked about genetics when talking about Turkish skill level. If I was a mod, that's banworthy but to make it clear I don't want to be. I wish she left something to the imagination :rolll::rolll::rolll: She just went full on nazi that day.

• calling me "she" is also for banworthy

How so, I thought you were a girl as I assume everyone is and also in our language pronouns are gender-neutral so we use it loosely. If you suggest it's sexist, I'm a woman as well lol

• This became by far the funniest thread lol :lol: I all for it, but it shouldn’t be here. In reality it should have been more serious just because 2 active members and mods are offline for a while.

Has it been chosen yet? Matthias

I would suggest jelena, not because she is Serbian, but because she is great analyst and volleyball enthusiast. Amongst everyone that has some bias (it’s normal to be biased towards your team), I think Jelena never showed any publicaly nor was she ever a part of some bigger fights here. Now everyone can say that it’s too much to have 2 Serbs as mods, but I made my suggestion as who I think would be a good option..

Whoever it is, it shouldn’t be anyone who is super actively participating in every drama here (yeah, I’m looking at more then a few Turkish, Serbian and Italian users :lol:)

I think we should finally take this more serious, so I would also suggest sitenoise, if anyone of 2 changed their mind and want to accept.

I think we can agree on both users I suggested, so let’s be real and non-biased when suggesting, not to want to have “someone from my squad” as mod

PS I haven’t been here for a long time and don’t really know many users or had interactions with many here, so sure someone else might have more suggestions, I was trying to get this going in order to solve some problems we had here lately

• What happened to Olcay12 btw? Are they gone after they got exposed? Lol

Is it really “exposed” or could it be just forum bug or something?

I’m not writing it off, I just don’t wanna jump to conclusions

For the most part, I find it hard to believe someone would make up a story that hard, and for what purpose? :white:

• Is it really “exposed” or could it be just forum bug or something?

I’m not writing it off, I just don’t wanna jump to conclusions

For the most part, I find it hard to believe someone would make up a story that hard, and for what purpose? :white:

I mean I don't know. Thats why I'm asking:lol:

They haven't made any comments or post anything since then...

I guess volleykovic is right :teach:

• I mean I don't know. Thats why I'm asking:lol:

They haven't made any comments or post anything since then...

I guess volleykovic is right :teach:

If it is true, it is kinda sick🤦😱<X

• so let’s be real and non-biased when suggesting, not to want to have “someone from my squad” as mod

Right after suggesting a Serbian user :roll:😂

What happened to Sisko he has been a great mod but I guess he is not active lately🤔

• Before someone busts my ass … I’m not Japanese

• Before someone busts my ass … I’m not Japanese

Plot twist :white:

• Right after suggesting a Serbian user :roll:😂

What happened to Sisko he has been a great mod but I guess he is not active lately🤔

Thank you Serdar! :saint:

I am still here sometimes but my life is busier now than it used to be and I honestly don’t have the desire to spend much of my free time intervening in petty fights and trolling. I am happy continue to help out when I am around but as you said I’m not active enough here anymore to be a proper mod.