4 - Lorena (Barueri): 30

5 - Lia (Sao Caetano): 29

Best reception (%):

1 - Camila Brait (Osasco): 78%

2 - Nyeme (Barueri): 78%

3 - Drussyla (SESC): 76%

4 - Maira (Barueri): 72%

5 - Fernanda Tomé (Fluminense): 70%

• I love thaisa and she's amazing but mayani is ruling at block in this league

• Both are doing great at blocking, and Mayany can still improve her attacking skills a lot. I would take them two as starters to the Olympics. Mayany had a great world championship match against Eczasibasi two years ago so she might be good at an international level too. The problem is that none of these two are very good slide attackers, but maybe Thaisa can do it more often.

• Both are doing great at blocking, and Mayany can still improve her attacking skills a lot. I would take them two as starters to the Olympics. Mayany had a great world championship match against Eczasibasi two years ago so she might be good at an international level too. The problem is that none of these two are very good slide attackers, but maybe Thaisa can do it more often.

As much as I love Thaisa, her slides aren't her best attacks. Which was why Fabiana and her complemented so well, since Fabiana 's slide > B quicks. Also Thaisa has knee porblems, I don't think one should push her to do more lateral movement. I'd say it's Mayany who should step up and develop her slide attack.

Thaisa MVP

• I'm sorry but I can't take this players with mondmasks on seriously:aww: They take them off every opportunity they get and Dani Lins for example grabbing Suelen, a player from the opponent, by the hand:down:

• Suxh a bad display from bauru

It seems that coaches go and team cannit have an style of play

• Castillo is playing very well! She has to cover so much court, but she is perfect in reception. Rabadzhieva will be a great addition to SESI Bauru. In this way Dani Lins is able to show her magic with the middles!

As for Praia Clube, Buijs finally playing better so far this match!

• I'm sorry but I can't take this players with mondmasks on seriously:aww: They take them off every opportunity they get and Dani Lins for example grabbing Suelen, a player from the opponent, by the hand:down:

And she's playing in a team that had 16 cases of COVID, their coach needed to be hospitalized... they should know better, but they never do, it's infuriating :wall:

• Castillo is playing very well! She has to cover so much court, but she is perfect in reception. Rabadzhieva will be a great addition to SESI Bauru. In this way Dani Lins is able to show her magic with the middles!

Sorry but there's no way this is going to happen. Mara can't do anything, and Adenízia has never been a dominant attacker.

• The OHs ftom Bauru ruined their chances on third set.

• Tiffany is finally trying to pass properly and she's already doing a better job than Suelle.. which doesn't mean that she's playing well

• Tiffany is finally trying to pass properly and she's already doing a better job than Suelle.. which doesn't mean that she's playing well

Tifanny is doing much better in every aspect. I think she’s more focused than she used to be. I honestly don’t know why she benched in ther 3rd set.

About Suelle, the thing is that she’s not contributing in any aspect. She did well in the back row during the first set, but then all we got were shaky receptions. Her defense is not as good as Vanessa’s. Her serve is very ineffective (she was serving towards Suelen very often and Suelen barely moved to receive her serve). I don’t expect much from her in attack, but what makes me shocked is that she can’t kill any ball and in most opportunities she has short setters trying to block her.