Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• Pri Daroit 1 point lol Tokyo is just around the corner:lol:

• If saishuu says we can win, trust him. He is like Ozge with his predictions:win:

• Gotta love how everyone (not only here) is just assuming Daroit will get a call right before the Olympics lmao

I might eat my words, but Zé can't possibly be this senile. He doesn't invite Maira who's basically been his protegé these last few years even for trainings but calls Daroit of all people?

• Pri Daroit isn't that old to make this joke funny

You calling him out made it funny though 🤣

• so it seems some players didn't took tjeir vitamina uai yesterday

On the other hand it seems carol of praia took it cause yesterday she ABAFOU everyone

• I would say that this was one of the worst finals that I saw recently, at least in the last 6 or 7 years.

This was just the second (really) bad performance of Minas in the season. I hope girls can take it to 3rd game, they can do much better.

• I would say that this was one of the worst finals that I saw recently, at least in the last 6 or 7 years.

This was just the second (really) bad performance of Minas in the season. I hope girls can take it to 3rd game, they can do much better.

Nothing worse that the final of 2015 when rio just crushed osasco

• Nothing worse that the final of 2015 when rio just crushed osasco

That's why I say it was the worst in 6 years.

This final was just unbelievable in terms of poor game, the previous season too (2013/2014).

• i think that the absence of an audience takes some glory of the final.

• Are Praia crowned champions or is this best of 3?

I'm looking at random Thaisa videos on YT.. I just can imagine if the injury didn't happen, she would still be the best middle blocker in the world, her peak was even higher than Rasic, and Akinradewo wishes she has half of Thiasa's blocking skill. With the way she is playing now, I think she can still be considered a Top 10 MB in the world. Do you think there is a chance Thaisa plays overseas next season?

• Are Praia crowned champions or is this best of 3?

I'm looking at random Thaisa videos on YT.. I just can imagine if the injury didn't happen, she would still be the best middle blocker in the world, her peak was even higher than Rasic, and Akinradewo wishes she has half of Thiasa's blocking skill. With the way she is playing now, I think she can still be considered a Top 10 MB in the world. Do you think there is a chance Thaisa plays overseas next season?

She is probably better than top 10. I would say at least top 5, but of course we need to see her back to the NT to have a better evaluation. I think she will stay in Minas according to rumors but I wouldn't mind if she goes to Vakif or Imoco next year :whistle:

PS: it's best of 3. 2nd match is tonite.