Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• There is a potential problem in Eczacibasi's roster for next season, and that's who will be the new captain. I mean, it's only a problem because the only logical choice, seems to be one Motta won't consider, and perhaps with some reason.

All of the older players (both domestic and foreign) have gone, besides the end-of-the-bench ones, and the new starting players are all young. The choices, besides Tijana, are either: 1)equally or even younger than her; 2)New players that have just now arrived; 3)Won't play more than a few matches here or there.

There is also the possibility of making Simge the captain, but how often are liberos captains?

• With all the talks about Vitra needing a good setter, who do you guys think will fit that criteria that is still free on the market?

I know that this probably won’t happen, but I would love to see Bongaerts there.

• There is a potential problem in Eczacibasi's roster for next season, and that's who will be the new captain. I mean, it's only a problem because the only logical choice, seems to be one Motta won't consider, and perhaps with some reason.

All of the older players (both domestic and foreign) have gone, besides the end-of-the-bench ones, and the new starting players are all young. The choices, besides Tijana, are either: 1)equally or even younger than her; 2)New players that have just now arrived; 3)Won't play more than a few matches here or there.

There is also the possibility of making Simge the captain, but how often are liberos captains?

wait can libero be captain?

• do you think she will fit perfectly with Vitra’s style of playing?

They would create a very young and talented team with Hande, Bošković, Thompson and Britt. Tbh I really like the Dutch, and I can’t name any better, free setter at this moment. I don’t know if the Brazilian ones have clubs.

• They would create a very young and talented team with Hande, Bošković, Thompson and Britt. Tbh I really like the Dutch, and I can’t name any better, free setter at this moment. I don’t know if the Brazilian ones have clubs.

I would LOVE to see Macris in Europe, but she already renewed with Minas... I think Fabiola renewed with Sesc too, I don't know about Roberta, but I believe she will be in Osasco next season... So, Brazilian setters probably won't be taken in consideration...

• Maybe they go for Tomkom after all? To cover her block deficiency, they brought their young and tall setter Elif Sahin back, so she can change with Tomkom like 2-3 rotations per set?

• wait can libero be captain?

I think we talked about this before and someone said in FIVB tournaments they can't. Don't know about Europe but it's common for liberos to be captain in Japan V.League. Kobata was JT's captain last season.

• I think we talked about this before and someone said in FIVB tournaments they can't. Don't know about Europe but it's common for liberos to be captain in Japan V.League. Kobata was JT's captain last season.

In CEV tournaments as Well as Turkish league, liberos can not be the team captain officially. They can be 'second Captain' but this is more like a title for off-court

I think Eczacıbasi's captain will be either Hande Baladin or Beyza Arıcı.

• I would LOVE to see Macris in Europe, but she already renewed with Minas... I think Fabiola renewed with Sesc too, I don't know about Roberta, but I believe she will be in Osasco next season... So, Brazilian setters probably won't be taken in consideration...

oh God I would love to see Roberta in Turkey. Maybe in Galatasaray. I watched the 2017 WGP videos and she was playing really well, far better than she is now. Dunno what happened to her.

Maybe they go for Tomkom after all? To cover her block deficiency, they brought their young and tall setter Elif Sahin back, so she can change with Tomkom like 2-3 rotations per set?

OMG this would be a dream come true seeing Tomkom in Turkey again!

I think we talked about this before and someone said in FIVB tournaments they can't. Don't know about Europe but it's common for liberos to be captain in Japan V.League. Kobata was JT's captain last season.

Oh didnt know that. I dont really follow JLeague. But it is an interesting idea.

• Tonkom its great but i think that she didnt has the skills to play with Boskovic.

The setter from Fhi NT and Mirkovic has already a team?

Btw any news about Pomi's tranfersfor the next season?

• why you say so?

Just the style of this players. Tonkom is a great setter. But i dont think that Boskovic its a Dynamic Opp who can increase her game with Tonkom.

I think that Boskovic its so far a really great Opp as Egonu. But Egonu seems more Dynamic, even Haak seems more Dynamic than Boskovic to me. But this is just my point of view.

ECZ had a big problem last season with setter and lack of level on the MB position.

Tonkom would dicrease the level of their block. They hire Ogbogu, ok. But only 3 foreigners are alowed on court.

• For ECZ with the new generation of setter I can think about Poulter and Malinov.

• They would create a very young and talented team with Hande, Bošković, Thompson and Britt. Tbh I really like the Dutch, and I can’t name any better, free setter at this moment. I don’t know if the Brazilian ones have clubs.

Britt signed with Novara 2 years contract. That was fake rumors as with Woloz and Hill by some user.

• Maybe Tomkom can bring something new to the table for Boskovic. Tomkom is already familiar playing with dominant Opp when she played with Rahimova. And with great MBs that Vitra is aiming to have, Tomkom will feed them like crazy.

• I would be so happy that Cansu leaves Vakifbank. That girl after Wolosz and Ognjenovic retires will become one of the best setter in the World.

And Guidetti is still not letting her to become full starter.

She would be great choice for Eczacibasi.

• Cansu was a mess during the last two seasons. She is far from what she did with the NT and Vakifbank 2 seasons ago. She is still young and being a trainee behind a master like Ognjenovic is an incredible chance for her, I hope she is learning a lot, especially how to remain calm in tight moments.