Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2020/2021)

• Brankica is a burden for every team she plays for.

All heroes need a tragic flaw. I believe the one I see in her is different than the one you see, though :drink:

• She's simply amazing. One of the best liberos in the world.

Unpopular opinion: Brankica is a burden for every team she plays for.

Brankica is basically another version of Kosheleva. She is a great zone 4 attacker attacker (Her attacks from zone 2 and 1 are not anything special that's why she doesn't prefer to play as Opp) but due to her terrible reception, she could only be useful in a very specific system like the one Serbia NT has, which is the same system Terzic is trying to implement in FB. I wonder why doesn't he bring Busa in the case that Robinson is really leaving. FB could be as successful as Serbian NT since Naz, Eda and Vargas can do the work as good as their Serbian counterparts in a team with Brankica, Veljkovic and Busa

• nobody hates her. Saying that he is not one of the best liberos doesn't mean that I hate her. Why do you always have to take things to the most dramatic end of the spectrum?

By the way Thompson's reception was not good at all, she received very rarely and she covered very limited area whenever she received and still she didn't give a solid reception whenever I watched her. Her NCAA performance is not a good indicator. Moreover her attack ratio from position 4 was worse than her attack from position 2. That's why I really don't see any point why Eczacıbasi would ever want to invest her as oh while they also have Hande anyways

I once again don't recall saying your name, those were posts from years ago and all I remembered was that a lot of people criticized her and I did like her in the meantime. I didn't even remember you disliking her per se.

It's a bit annoying how each time you disagree with me, it has to be a personal attack on my character... It was a light-hearted, joke-y post. Relax.

I also said that EczV should stay with Hande. But I still like Thompson.

• IF Eczacibasi signed Thompson I repeat they will look okej on paper but literally mess on the court when it comes to other top clubs.

Yes they will win over weak teams in TL. Wow surprise.... But they will not have any chance against Fener or Vakifbank. And even THY could surprised them even though after huge hype they disappointed me with other transfer, Polen and libero :gone:

I wouldn't be surprised that this is the last season Boskovic in Eczacibasi, girl will be frustrated by Ecz politic. Spending so much money and after all She alone needs to be beat other teams. She had only 1 good season with Ecz, winning WCCH and that is all.

Thompson BE OPP, you are perfect as OPP. You can grow and become better, her debute performance was great. But her role as OH can be disaster.

• Chieri is one more team with not so huge budget but again with smart transfers. Again great middle level team.

Waiting for MB positions, Martina Samadan would be perfect transfer for them. Strong MB and so expensive.

• Bethania De La Cruz said that She got offer from Minas and that She would love to play in Brasil but She got other offers and that She will decide where She is gone play in 5th month.

She said that She loves to play in Dinamo Kazan, great salary, She got everything what She needed. So if Kazan wants her for next season. She is staying.

Minas tryed to signed so many players but they couldn't finished their wishes...

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…oposte-decidero-a-maggio/

• And again rumors about Samantha Bricio coming to Monza and Plummer staying.

Meijners is staying too.

God why they need to so many good players in one roster. This is two teams in one. :wall:

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…-meijners-lasciano-monza/

• When you accidentaly click on the blue hide posts :wall:

• Btw we are acting like there is a great pool of OHs in the world and teams are picking fine ones. That's so not true, unlike 5-6 years ago, the pool of great volleyball players is getting smaller and smaller. Let's hope the younger generations will become legendary at some point.

• Btw we are acting like there is a great pool of OHs in the world and teams are picking fine ones. That's so not true, unlike 5-6 years ago, the pool of great volleyball players is getting smaller and smaller. Let's hope the younger generations will become legendary at some point.

I agree with this.

Today OHs are becoming so strong in attack but reception is getting worst. Before We have only Brankica, Plak and Kosheleva but this number is getting bigger and bigger with new OHs.

I unfortunately agree with that, so sad but true.

• When you accidentaly click on the blue hide posts :wall:

What this post has anything to do with this thread or discussion ?

New admins ? Thank you.

• I agree also with opinion about Brankica and Kosheleva, more or less but in general i can say that agree, but one importang different is that Brankica and Kosheleva was/is one of the most dominant attacker in theirs peak (IMO Brankica is still one of the best in that apsect), and nowdays we have players who is "offensive OH" on paper but not even similar succesful in attack like Brankica and Kosheleva was/is.

• And it is not only OHs in my opinion, we don't have many great setters either which is why Lloyd is getting great offers even after two horrible seasons for example.

crovolley I think bad receiving is not the only problem for OHs. Problem is, they are in two extremes, there are either good receiver/bad attacker OHs or bad receiver/good attacker OHs, not many who are well balanced and as impactful as Tom, Larson back in the days, Del Core, Gözde Kirdar...

• What this post has anything to do with this thread or discussion ?

New admins ? Thank you.

And repeting about 1000 times great middle level (whatever that mean) teams from Seria A is really related to Transfer rumors. Ok

• For all other users: Sorry about this unnecesary quotes/comments but it was stronger than me.

• And it is not only OHs in my opinion, we don't have many great setters either which is why Lloyd is getting great offers even after two horrible seasons for example.

crovolley I think bad receiving is not the only problem for OHs. Problem is, they are in two extremes, there are either good receiver/bad attacker OHs or bad receiver/good attacker OHs, not many who are well balanced and as impactful as Tom, Larson back in the days, Del Core, Gözde Kirdar...

So true.

Look at Meliha, great player. Sitting on the bench, all around players are not getting credits so much as strong attackers.

As you said setter position is the biggest problem in modern volleyball.

Attack today become way important than overall volleyball technique.

• For all other users: Sorry about this unnecesary quotes/comments but it was stronger than me.

We forgive you.

Example of great middle level teams is almost 70% of Seria A(teams who can make surprise and beat top teams) and Galatasaray with THY.

And a lot of Brazilian teams. Just for example.