Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• I hope Mayer will find a club for next season where she will be a starter, she is just too good to be on the bench all season long! IMO she is pretty stable despite her young age^^

Also I enjoy watching Orro's game much more than Malinov her game, so I hope Mazzanti will give Orro a chance to be the starting setter this summer for Italian NT!

• I reeeeeally like Chieri, they have been a huge positive surprise this season, I hope they can pull another 5-sets game.

On the other side Orro-Danesi connection is pure bliss!

• Who is the coach of Monza? Wasnt he Marco Gaspari? This one looks so hot!

• Gaspari has Covid or at least is in quarantine.

thanks! I've found the hottie, Fabio Parazzoli:love:

• I reeeeeally like Chieri, they have been a huge positive surprise this season, I hope they can pull another 5-sets game.

On the other side Orro-Danesi connection is pure bliss!

They are doing good but monza is more team

Great game by danesi

• Danesi is such a big threat at the net, there is no way that she will be staying at home this OG!

• What a dive by De Bortoli! :white:

• Trainer is changing Alhassan everytime she needs to serve but every player who replaced her also made serving mistake:white:

• Mazzaro's block anticipation is great! The amount of good MBs Italy has! not fair:lol:

• Looks like imoco will struggle next season? They need solid replacement for hill. Why not offer robinson? Not sure though if she already signed in china.

They need solid back up OH since adams is leaving-don't understand why they are letting her go. She should be a good starter.

They need solid backup OPP. Gicguel should be starting and good for her she'll transfer to cuneo.

Plummer if she sign will be good sub for eguno or maybe OH with Courtney

• imo robinson or bricio can work for imoco

Maybe adams want to be starter and an offer from vitra don't arrive all time

• Robinson's already signed in China.

I don't like the Plummer rumor tbh. I think a smaller club would be better for her