Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Bergamo is so damn weak... They need at least a decent middle.

They also need a taller setter. Valentín is not bad as setter, but she is way too short for female volleyball in 2020. Her block is almost non-existent..

• Is this Moretto always so bad? Whenever she does something, it's always a point going to Scandicci.

Bergamo really needs Lanier to get better and adapt to pro volleyball as fast as possible, because Valentin and Enright can't do too much on their own. At least another player as to become consistent and the 2 middles look hopeless.

• They also need a taller setter. Valentín is not bad as setter, but she is way too short for female volleyball in 2020. Her block is almost non-existent..

I agree on Natalia being short, but she has the magic. They's something magic in her game.

A bottom japanese team would fix her handicap as blocker with its defence quite easily. Bergamo can't digg too much. Their libero doesn't look bad, but I don't know... she could easily be the worst of the league, considering the level of the others.

• I think I still haven't watch very good match by Lubian or Popovic. They are to big part of Scandicci team but they are not delivering...

• is there a free link to watch?

• Scandicci woke up, but Monza is having really hard time against Chieri :white:

• With Malinov as setter, I'm not surprised Popovic is underperforming. :gone:

I mean for sure Malinov is not the ideal setter for middles, as for the attack, we can look for an excuse in that, as far as the block is concerned, we can't, specifically as far as Mina is concerned, also last season she started relatively poorly and then somewhere in the first half of the championship it started to play great (although paired with Antonijevic who has a traditionally excellent connection with the midlles), to end the season as one of the most efficient(in both attack and block) MBs in the Italian SERIE A.

• I mean for sure Malinov is not the ideal setter for middles, as for the attack, we can look for an excuse in that, as far as the block is concerned, we can't, specifically as far as Mina is concerned, also last season she started relatively poorly and then somewhere in the first half of the championship it started to play great (although paired with Antonijevic who has a traditionally excellent connection with the midlles), to end the season as one of the most efficient(in both attack and block) MBs in the Italian SERIE A.

A middle who can't spike properly goes soon out of rythm. I don't know how to explain this, but she needs to spike and get involved in order to be a factor also as a blocker. She needs both the aspects of the game to build her confidence. Just like defensive outside hitters when they have a bad day with their passing need to be involved in the offensive game of their team to be mentally brought back into their standard game.

• 5th round

BRESCIA - BUSTO ARSIZIO 0-0

Postponed due to COVID infections

NOVARA - CUNEO 0-0

Postponed due to COVID infections

SCANDICCI - CASALMAGGIORE 3-1

Stysiak 17, Pietrini 13, Lubian 11 / Vasileva 14, Partenio 13, Rosamaria 12

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744142

CHIERI - MONZA 3-2

Perinelli 16, Grobelna 15, Mazzaro 14 / Van Hecke 21, Orthmann 19, Heyrman 11

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744143

BERGAMO - FIRENZE 1-3

Lanier 14, Loda 13, Luketic 11 / Nwakalor 19, Van Gestel 16, Guerra 16

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744144

TRENTO - PERUGIA 3-0

Piani 20, Melli 12, D'Odorico 10 / Ortolani 15, Angeloni 10, Koolhaas 6

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744145

Rest: CONEGLIANO

• what an awful thing

I was extremely dissapointing today

After months of battle wanting that the lvf get me a discount or offer in order to watch the lega (last year 1 paid for 1 year and it still available till november)

But i get surprised that hhe discount it's only by 1 euro

It's ridiculous

I'm tired of this crap,did somebody know

Where i can complain?

• Volleyball.it posted an article about a journalist complaining for this service, but I don't know how to help you. That service is just awful, you're right.

Source

Lega Volley Femminile is simply embarrassing.

• The cost of the monthly subscription is 4,90 euro
    • The annual discount subscription is 34,90 euro if you subscribe within october 31
    • The annual subscription is 49,90 euro after novermber 1.

If you pay month by month the total cost is 34,30 euro (4,90 euro x 7 months), which is less than the annual discount subscription. :whistle:

LVF TV is a flop. :down:

Source