Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• chieri winning easily from bergamo

The team is a well oiled machine

• Chieri is such a pleasure to watch! They don't have any super star on the team, but all the players together are well balanced^^

I love the playing style of Ali Frantti!:rose: In Penn State she was always in the shadow of Simone Lee, but IMO she made better career choices, so she developed a lot playing overseas. I think now she has more potential than Lee and I hope she will get a chance for USA NT in the near future!

• Chieri is such a pleasure to watch! They don't have any super star on the team, but all the players together are well balanced^^

I love the playing style of Ali Frantti!:rose: In Penn State she was always in the shadow of Simone Lee, but IMO she made better career choices, so she developed a lot playing overseas. I think now she has more potential than Lee and I hope she will get a chance for USA NT in the near future!

Simone Lee became a starter during her junior year. Frantti was starter from her freshman year till her last day with Penn State, she was a key player when they won the 2014 final against Brigham Young (Jennifer Hamson and Alexa Gray). Lee had court time only after Courtney graduated and became one of the best offensive players of the NCAA Division I, but Frantti has never been in her shadow at all. They had different tasks (since Frantti was one of the best receivers of the nation), that's all.

Poland to Chieri was such a good move for her.

Wish we could say the same about Lee. She should've stayed in Germany or gone to Poland...

• she also did good at mullhouse before they surprisingly lost in qf after beign invict at rrgular phase

She's amazing

• I have always been cheering for Bergamo since I started watching volley. It hurts seeing them play like this. They looked clueless, especially in block defense where they couldn't any attacks of Chieri's attackers. Dumancic and Moretto are so slow, a bit clumsy.. I don't really know if they are suitable for this level. Johnson managed to do something in attack, but overall Chieri was superior.

It wasn't the key match to win to save the season, but playing like this is quite painful honestly, there's still a lot of work to do. Congrats to Chieri, their game is really effective. They're continuing what they started last year.

• I have always been cheering for Bergamo since I started watching volley. It hurts seeing them play like this. They looked clueless, especially in block defense where they couldn't any attacks of Chieri's attackers. Dumancic and Moretto are so slow, a bit clumsy.. I don't really know if they are suitable for this level. Johnson managed to do something in attack, but overall Chieri was superior.

It wasn't the key match to win to save the season, but playing like this is quite painful honestly, there's still a lot of work to do. Congrats to Chieri, their game is really effective. They're continuing what they started last year.

I know the feeling.

Their middles are B1 material, A2 at best. I hope they find someone that can actually help them in the market.

• I know the feeling.

Their middles are B1 material, A2 at best. I hope they find someone that can actually help them in the market.

Botezat that is bench at brescia and olivotto are good gor them

• Perugia is so baaaaaaaad. Mazzanti putting Carcaces on court for the passing: volleyball is over. :white:

She got aced and subbed after 3/4 rallies. :rolll:

Empty Pala Barton makes me sad. I miss it. :(

• Perugia is so baaaaaaaad. Mazzanti putting Carcaces on court for the passing: volleyball is over. :white:

So got aced and subbed after 3/4 rallies. :rolll:

Empty Pala Barton makes me sad. I miss it. :(

Imagine how it was before him....

• I hope Mazzanti is seeing how great C.Bosetti is, that right now She is in great shape...

If I remember right their was rumors that they had some feud right before Olympics preparation.

• Perugia reminds me Fener. Weak libero, 1 outside hitter that can't pass (supposed to kill the ball, but she can't), the other that has to pass for both of them. Too bad for them there's only one Eda and one Naz. :lol:

If Perugia manages to stay in Serie A1, they shall keep only Ortolani and Angeloni. All the rest are useless.

• Haven’t watched any game of Perugia this season so far, curious to know how Koolhaas is doing. She was great in Turkey last season but becomes one of the useless now?:what:

Nothing special IMHO. Probably better than Aelbrecht, but nothing special.

• so then

Like predicted for almost 95% at world

Novara finished 2nd this round only behind Imoco

• Perugia reminds me Fener. Weak libero, 1 outside hitter that can't pass (supposed to kill the ball, but she can't), the other that has to pass for both of them. Too bad for them there's only one Eda and one Naz. :lol:

If Perugia manages to stay in Serie A1, they shall keep only Ortolani and Angeloni. All the rest are useless.

Well, Havelkova is doing better than Angeloni! based also to the statistics

• yesterday herbotts stop rumors and said she's happy in Italy and have another year contract

And also that video didn't meant anything

Happy to see her next year 😍