Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Yep. I like this idea. Expecially because they really suck at passing. If they had a decent libero, they could go on the international stage with Brankica, but since the serbian this season sucks at everything and they haven't a decent libero, they're better going on court with 2 outside hitters strong at passing.

• IMO If this rumor is true,they may try to transfer a Mb as well.They have enough money to do that thanks to Acıbadem.

• Again, I have to defend Brankica (although she is probably my least favorite member of the Serbian NT), Brankica has attracted a lot of haters over the years, or to be more precise, her style of play (strong, striking) due to technical shortcomings did not get much affection among volleyball fans. It has been no secret for a decade that Brankica has 0 skills on service receiving, so her main job is attack, and IMO it is interesting to say that the form shown so far, although definitely below her recognizable level, is not as catastrophically bad in comparation with other "similar" players, what kind of impression can one get if only the comments on this forum are read. Here is an example of Anthi (38%), Kosheleva (39%), and it can even be compared with opp's such as Boz (40%), Carutasu (40%),....,Brankica is statistically right somewhere among them (39%) . Certainly, statistics can never be the only benchmark for comparison, they are certainly all different teams, of different strengths, players, setters, ....., but I think that this data is enough to cover that it is not so desperate. It may be in line with expectations, but generally difficult.

As for Robinson, I personally would like it to be true, but you have to keep in mind that Fenerbahce coach is still Terzic, and the expectations that Robinson would replace Mihajlovic, are quite unrelated to the current state of affairs. Brankica Mihajlovic, and all the epithets that go with her, all these awards, both team and individual, are largely Terzic's merit, which results in a special relationship between the two, and it would be very difficult to expect Brankica's removal from the bench by Terzic, so even now when Brankica is not in the best shape.

• I completely agree with you Bogdan, but there is an undeniable impression that for whatever reason Fener is not playing to potential, and Brankica's well documented shortcomings in combination with particularly bad form (mainly caused by injuries) for her standards, makes her the first to blame for their sub-standard play, and I can understand that point of view (even if it is short-sighted and won't necessarily address the issues).

• Again, I have to defend Brankica (although she is probably my least favorite member of the Serbian NT), Brankica has attracted a lot of haters over the years, or to be more precise, her style of play (strong, striking) due to technical shortcomings did not get much affection among volleyball fans. It has been no secret for a decade that Brankica has 0 skills on service receiving, so her main job is attack, and IMO it is interesting to say that the form shown so far, although definitely below her recognizable level, is not as catastrophically bad in comparation with other "similar" players, what kind of impression can one get if only the comments on this forum are read. Here is an example of Anthi (38%), Kosheleva (39%), and it can even be compared with opp's such as Boz (40%), Carutasu (40%),....,Brankica is statistically right somewhere among them (39%) . Certainly, statistics can never be the only benchmark for comparison, they are certainly all different teams, of different strengths, players, setters, ....., but I think that this data is enough to cover that it is not so desperate. It may be in line with expectations, but generally difficult.

As for Robinson, I personally would like it to be true, but you have to keep in mind that Fenerbahce coach is still Terzic, and the expectations that Robinson would replace Mihajlovic, are quite unrelated to the current state of affairs. Brankica Mihajlovic, and all the epithets that go with her, all these awards, both team and individual, are largely Terzic's merit, which results in a special relationship between the two, and it would be very difficult to expect Brankica's removal from the bench by Terzic, so even now when Brankica is not in the best shape.

First, you should stop calling people haters just because they criticize a Serbian player, when people make nice comments on Busa, it is fine but when same people critisize Brankica, they are haters. Noone said anything personal to Brankica, I indeed find her a fun person based on the interviews I've watched. But she is simply BAD, not even in gray zone bad.

Anthi has been critisized by many users, even more heavily than Brankica. Kosheleva's situation is different because she very recently joined to a new club and what's more important in that comparison is that Kosheleva DOES receive and some times even more than other outside hitter. Unlike Brankica who receives 4 times per match and 2 of them direct mistakes anyways

And please don't compare her to a 17 years old Opp, it doesn't make any sense and you know that.

I think by being unnecessarily defensive about her would make people pay more attention to her bad shape

• I don't think Bogdan refers to me when he says there are Brankica's hater here. I respect his opinion. I don't hate that girl. She's not my favourite player, but I have no problem to tell when she's playing fine or great.

My point is that she's a burden for the team. And the only way she can be helpful is killing the ball, whenever she can't, she's useless. Fener is missing 3 players badly: Dicle Nur, Brankica and Aylin.

Dicle Nur is nowhere close to her pre-injury level, this girl used to be end a giant on the net with her blocking skills.

We already talked about Brankica.

Aylin simply doesn't belong to top teams.

Considering it's quite easier to improve the team with a foreigner than a local player, this is the reason why people think Brankica is the one they can give up on. Unless Guidetti get's crazy and lets Gizem Orge go, I don't see any chance to improve the libero position. In the middle they may try Toksoy at time, maybe they'll go this way, but I'm not surprised they were chasing Adams.

• Maybe Vargas’ latest statement angered Terzić, so he decides to hire Robinson to play with Busa and move Brankica to Opp to replace Vargas?:cheesy:

It's so petty... I can see Terzic doing that :lol:

• Actually kind of agree with all, except for haters, even in the post I immediately corrected myself without irony, that they are not actually haters but,.....,about Anthi and Carutasu you are absolutely right but also for that part i explain in next of the post that statistic isn't always and only reliable,.....,I compared them more vividly, for Anti I even wanted to write in parentheses that she was even more criticized, but if I had continued to write like that already too long post, would not have had an end.

In fact, the only point was that there was an exaggeration in describing Brankica's bad form, and I do not deviate from that position.

*but i can to understand dissatisfaction with Branka's games, it can be frustrating when a player whose main job is to score points, even from incredible positions, such a player becomes an easy target for criticism, when he doesn't even do that. maybe that's why I see the comments as horrible, unusable as exaggerated, and this isn't the first time she received them.

• He is not the boss in Fener like He is in Serbian NT. So no.

• When you look at last season, you can't just not admit that Brankica has been worse this year. I don't think comparing her to other players who either are genuinely worse players than she is (Anthi) or players in vastly different situations (Boz, Kosheleva) is fair.

Brankica this year has a hitting percentage of .258. Last year she was at .384. Attempts per set last year were 7.5 and this year and 7.4. Went from 4.18 k/s last year to 2.9 k/s this year. Her efficiency is down 12ish points. I don't think there is an exaggeration that her form is worse. I think it's a bigger topic of conversation because Brankica is one of the best attackers in the world and there are expectations from fans as well as Fenerbahce. As QPL said, she's there to attack and terminate since she's not passing. She's not doing that to the level that is expected of her.

• It's so petty... I can see Terzic doing that :lol:

As much as I hate to admit it, me too.:lol:

We are talking about a guy who eventually got into a feud with 3 out of 5 most important players from 2003-2008 generation (4 out of 6 if we include Brakocevic), after all.

• As much as I hate to admit it, me too.:lol:

We are talking about a guy who eventually got into a feud with 3 out of 5 most important players from 2003-2008 generation (4 out of 6 if we include Brakocevic), after all.

Which other players she had the beef? I remember only spasojeviç and Brakoçeviç :S

• Which other players she had the beef? I remember only spasojeviç and Brakoçeviç :S

Former captain Citakovic, Djerisilo.

Maja and Nikolic are more or less the only one with whom there were no problems, i will never forgive Spasojevic, that was so bad and stubborn decision, but for example situation with Brakocevic, there I would say that her ego worked, it is evident that Terzic did not make a mistake with Boskovic.

• Former captain Citakovic, Djerisilo.

Maja and Nikolic are more or less the only one with whom there were no problems, i will never forgive Spasojevic, that was so bad and stubborn decision, but for example situation with Brakocevic, there I would say that her ego worked, it is evident that Terzic did not make a mistake with Boskovic.

This.

Plus we can add Stevanovic now.

• Brankica was reported playing very good pre season but injury affected her game immensely, she still hasn’t found her rhythm but I expect her to get back to herself soon. Hiring Kelsey will not help Fenerbahce, at least in the long run. We have to accept their whole structure is flawed and their bench is very limited. In this Terzic has the biggest responsibility. He instructed this system that works very successfully in Serbian NT but it is not working in Fenerbahce. He should accept the fact that Fenerbahce and Serbian NT are two different teams and just because a system works for one, it doesn’t mean it will for another. Even if he had good bench, he is not a coach who uses his bench often, unless someone is injured or performs really really bad. In this he should also look at himself and work on it. I don’t think it will happen though.

• Brankica was reported playing very good pre season but injury affected her game immensely, she still hasn’t found her rhythm but I expect her to get back to herself soon. Hiring Kelsey will not help Fenerbahce, at least in the long run. We have to accept their whole structure is flawed and their bench is very limited. In this Terzic has the biggest responsibility. He instructed this system that works very successfully in Serbian NT but it is not working in Fenerbahce. He should accept the fact that Fenerbahce and Serbian NT are two different teams and just because a system works for one, it doesn’t mean it will for another. Even if he had good bench, he is not a coach who uses his bench often, unless someone is injured or performs really really bad. In this he should also look at himself and work on it. I don’t think it will happen though.

I think he only know that Serbia system but that doesn't work all the time.

I expect Fenerbahçe to fire him at the end of the season. Fenerbahçe fans are not happy with him/ his decisions.

He is a good and successful coach for Serbia but doesn't work well in club's

• Fenerbahçe, Beşiktaş and Galatasaray are clubs that are obliged to care about the demands of their fans due to their structure.Therefore,If their managers want to continue their duties within the club,they should do what their fans want.

I think most Fenerbahçe fans do not like Terzic.that's why I think terzic and fenerbahçe will parts their ways at the end of this year.Beacuse of that, they may want to build a different team next year.Also,Acıbadem may be one of the reasons why they want to build a different team next year.

Transferring kelsey could be a step towards building next year's team.

I want to be the first to say this sentence here.I start this discussion here.I'm sure they will want to have a world star,so Acıbadem may try to transfer Egonu.Acıbadem did the same by transferring Gamova 10 years ago.