Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Amount of money which you can offer is "unsignificant" (not decisive obviously) when players are either under contracts or rejecting you, something Terzic said in that infamous interview. I mean even Brakocevic reject the offer,it is totally legitimate to continue criticizing Terzic, but it is obvious that this idea to make a dream team in a couple of months is simply impossible, local transfers are done solidly, I would say, better than last season, but there were obviously many more problems with foreigners.

The one big thing which is for sure direct Terzic responsibility is let Vargas go, i can't get it, she is also criticized quite a bit, but IMO after Boskovic, Egonu and Haak she is the best opposite, no Lipman,Fabris,Drews,....and for sure no Lazareva, and also Vargas could be maybe usefull as OH with Meliha in diagonal.

Fedorovtseva is a great deal IMO, for that Terzic and Fener deserve a big round of applause.

About middles, i have to be completely honest and say that my reaction when i saw Popovic in consideration wasn't enthusiastic for that choose, i mean she is good, she is very good, she has proven that with quality setters like Maja and Ana can be great, really great, but this season her performance is pretty bad, and it’s definitely largely the fault of middle's destroyer Malinov, but I don’t think then it certainly an ideal moment for such a big club as Fener should be next season, given the announcements and investments that have been promised. Even if we talking about Serbian's which is Terzic fetish, i will be more for Aleksic than Mina.

• well for a millionaire team who gonna win everything i don't see fb winning anything next season

As this season they gonna be behind vb and imoco

And let's see how novara and vitra prepare for next year

• well for a millionaire team who gonna win everything i don't see fb winning anything next season

As this season they gonna be behind vb and imoco

And let's see how novara and vitra prepare for next year

I am really dissapointed. They should keep Vargas if they are not getting anyone better. The coach should increase her level because she is young.

• ogbogu - Fedorovtseva - Vargas and Kim seems a good team to start with.

Plus Meliha and Gizen Orge.

Fedorovtseva coming when Vargas or Kim are Off.

• IMO hiring Thompson to play as Opp and Vargas as OH seems good either.

• Here says that THY has 12 (!) cases of covid between players and also some staff members (so, basically, everyone). It says they are in danger of getting eliminated form the Challenge cup if they can't play, but maybe they will be given the chance to postpone the matches.

https://www.volleyball.it/turc…y-sfuma-la-challenge-cup/

Edit: in today's match of Fb-Vakif, Kubra, Lila, Gulce and Kelsey were absent because of contacts with players from THY

• ogbogu - Fedorovtseva - Vargas and Kim seems a good team to start with.

Plus Meliha and Gizen Orge.

Fedorovtseva coming when Vargas or Kim are Off.

Ogbobu is going to vakif

Vargas is leaving

Kim idk but let's see cause she's old and with some injuries already ...last season in vitra she was a dissapointment

And also it is allowed only 3 foreigners in TL

• Anyway if EczV can continuously put up great squads and has been getting top stars for years despite big lack of successes, there is no reason FB can't. Idk what Terzic and his team are doing at the moment :huh:

I mean the names mentioned are not bad players but seem indeed more for middle level teams, FB wasn't supposed to be that much of an experimental team with the budget they have. This sounds like it will be more experimental than when they first got Vargas and Bricio and they probably had less than half of the current budget... Why are they letting go of Vargas before even signing anyone else...

Are all these rumours even confirmed? If so, they are flopping really next level :D The fact that even Brakocevic would say no at the current form she is in raises some real questions...?

• Honestly, I expected at least a Brakocevic from Fenerbahce. Seriously, Lazareva?

I mean Lazareva isn't a bad player but with Fener's financial capacity and aspirations of winning everything? That doesn't make sense.

They should have stuck with Vargas if Egonu wasn't happening for them.

They better sign a better OH too.

• Is Ogbogu to VakifBank a done deal? If they're finally giving Cansu a chance to really shine next season, that's a good deal for her.

Who are Vakif's OH's? Is Gabi staying or going to EczV? MBH is rumored to play alongside Courtney in Conegliano. Meliha to Fener is inevitable.

• Is Ogbogu to VakifBank a done deal? If they're finally giving Cansu a chance to really shine next season, that's a good deal for her.

Who are Vakif's OH's? Is Gabi staying or going to EczV? MBH is rumored to play alongside Courtney in Conegliano. Meliha to Fener is inevitable.

Maja is leaving so Cansu will be the starting setter. MBH has 2 years contract with VB right?

I think Gabi gonna stay since Zhu is not coming. Although I hope she can go to Conegliano. 🤭

• At the end of the day, the players of the same management company are transferred.I wonder what could be the reason for this.:gone::gone::gone:

Sb community https://www.sb-community.com/

I hope fenerbahçe gets rid of terzic as soon as possible.

• Hmmm I think they are going to postpone this match. Quaratine is 10days and CL match is in 7days. And We don’t need to talk about it that they are going to be little out of shape.

• It gonna be goos it they postpone it

Also they gonna play same time as vakif so now we won't choose what game watch