Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I think there are strict rules in German League for players and staff. Is there any rules for players and staff in Turkish clubs? I think timing is very bad considering they are about to play very important matches. :(

Within the court they have very strict rules however I think the problem is what happens after the games. Some players may be tempted to celebrate after a victory. It's really hard to restrict anybody not to do this and that and especially monitor any of them once they're out of the court.

• Within the court they have very strict rules however I think the problem is what happens after the games. Some players may be tempted to celebrate after a victory. It's really hard to restrict anybody not to do this and that and especially monitor any of them once they're out of the court.

I meant after the games. I know it is hard but players also should have the awareness that their actions have consequences. Having a cup of coffee with a friend might cause elimination for the whole team.

Fenerbahce’s game was embarrassing yesterday. It was the first time Eda was this bad. It was as if her mind was elsewhere and I wonder if she was thinking of next week.

• I think there are strict rules in German League for players and staff. Is there any rules for players and staff in Turkish clubs? I think timing is very bad considering they are about to play very important matches. :(

I thought about this too. In Turkey there is the problem that many teams are from the same city, many players from different teams know and meet each other, so when there is an infection many teams can be affected at the same time.

In German league, most teams don't allow their players to meet anybody outside team and staff except their families/partners, which surely is hard but OTOH German league is running almost as planned, only Stuttgart and Schwerin had Covid cases and the latter only due to the CL desaster in Scandicci.

• I thought about this too. In Turkey there is the problem that many teams are from the same city, many players from different teams know and meet each other, so when there is an infection many teams can be affected at the same time.

In German league, most teams don't allow their players to meet anybody outside team and staff except their families/partners, which surely is hard but OTOH German league is running almost as planned, only Stuttgart and Schwerin had Covid cases and the latter only due to the CL desaster in Scandicci.

I have read or heard they were not allowed to meet outside of the team but I wasn’t sure so thanks for clarifying. I wish there were such rules in Turkey as well. Postponement of the matches is required of course but on the other hand, players do not understand the importance of the situation that they put their team just by meeting a friend.

There isn’t any story or post from a recent training from Galatasaray team account or players. I wonder if they are also under quarantine.

• I guess Eczacıbaşı will play their game against Kuzeyboru. It's not postponed. I hope it won't get worse after the game.

Saliha, Boskovic, Mirkovic, Ogbogu and Simge training.

I assume this means they just want to finish as quickly as possible.

I hope they will remind athletes to limit their interactions post-games to avoid any more cases and cause any more inconvenience.

• There seems to be some corrupt moves coming from Terzic tbh :mad: I hear more and more that it's not even necessarily the players who refused to play for Fenerbahce so far :white: And it sounded all strange from the start anyway. I can't say I was a fan of his coaching thus far but really hope he gets fired now.

(unlikely sadly)

• Fenerbahçe with Terzic

Z.Terzic-SBcommunity

Z.Bulatovic-SBcommunity

A.Antonijevic-SBcommunity

M.Vargas-SBcommunity

D.Rabadzhieva-SBcommunity

S.Bricio-?

K.Robinson-Top Volley

B.Mihajlovic-SBcommunity

J.Thompson-?

B.Busa-OSManagement

A.Lazareva-SBcommunity

A.Fedorovtseva-SBcommunity

• There seems to be some corrupt moves coming from Terzic tbh :mad: I hear more and more that it's not even necessarily the players who refused to play for Fenerbahce so far :white: And it sounded all strange from the start anyway. I can't say I was a fan of his coaching thus far but really hope he gets fired now.

(unlikely sadly)

What do you mean by corrupt moves?

• TBH i am sure that there is no corruption, it is more that he can't bring another player, so this remains a comfort zone for him. (him or club managment staff whose job it should actually be). That says more about his non-existent managerial skills, which are well known to everyone, than about some kind of crime or whatever the insinuations go.

All coaches cooperate with some agencies, it is not a secret at all and Terzic is not a pioneer in that for sure.

Terzic's decisions, behavior and even the way he trains are quite tempting for dislike and criticism. I think that 99% of the spectators in Serbia do not tolerate him, again on the other hand, all people from volleyball express their impeccable respect (even admiration) for his work. I think that many were drawn by the masses and that the criticism went beyond reality and facts and that many things are left aside so that all the blame falls on Terzic, and something that is extremely important to note is that they will end up as the second best Turkish club I really can't see it as a failure.

• TBH i am sure that there is no corruption, it is more that he can't bring another player, so this remains a comfort zone for him. (him or club managment staff whose job it should actually be). That says more about his non-existent managerial skills, which are well known to everyone, than about some kind of crime or whatever the insinuations go.

All coaches cooperate with some agencies, it is not a secret at all and Terzic is not a pioneer in that for sure.

Terzic's decisions, behavior and even the way he trains are quite tempting for dislike and criticism. I think that 99% of the spectators in Serbia do not tolerate him, again on the other hand, all people from volleyball express their impeccable respect (even admiration) for his work. I think that many were drawn by the masses and that the criticism went beyond reality and facts and that many things are left aside so that all the blame falls on Terzic, and something that is extremely important to note is that they will end up as the second best Turkish club I really can't see it as a failure.

to be honest with the roster he had, it is not a success to be second-best this season (even that is a question mark considering their terrible shape against Vakıfbank)

• Fenerbahçe fans tweeting and asking for Zoran Terzic's resignation. There are more than 2000 tweets with #zoranterzicistifa. I don't think it will change anything tho.

Fener fans have had no response to their criticism yet, but they continue to tweet to the #zoranterzicistifa tag.

They show the biggest reaction I remember, I don't remember such a situation before.

• Fener fans have had no response to their criticism yet, but they continue to tweet to the #zoranterzicistifa tag.

They show the biggest reaction I remember, I don't remember such a situation before.

That's kinda amazing. Whoever manages their IG deletes anti-Terzic comments but they won't be able to do that if someone comments on their twitter. So far I haven't seen any

• Reactions started to be reported in the local and foreign press.

https://www.volleynews.it/fene…o-zoran-terzic-dimettiti/

https://www.voleybolmagazin.co…n-terzice-istifa-cagrisi/

I don't think this will result in Terzic's resignation, but the management has to answer somehow. I wonder how they will answer.

• to be honest with the roster he had, it is not a success to be second-best this season (even that is a question mark considering their terrible shape against Vakıfbank)

Seriously? You thought Fener should have been better than Vakif this year?:what:

Anyway, won't be surprised if Terzic is responsible for many of players refusing offers. He spent most of his career surrounded by corruption (endemic and all-pervasive in Serbia), so wouldn't be surprised that is the the only way he knows how to operate.

• well imo fb has done so good this season,they only lost to vb and nilufer

They beat gala,vitra,thy

We didn't expect that busa do so good this season

Imo they should battle for 2 place with vitra...nothing further