Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I hope Abondanza will let Merve Dalbeler in, Berrin is not delivering today. Merve is not a great receiver but at least she is a good defender. Berring couldn't defend any of the parallel attacks of Vargas

• Busa perfect reception is adorable thing to watch, she is so elegant.

• Busa perfect reception is adorable thing to watch, she is so elegant.

It is kinda sad that Busa is better receiver than both of Fenerbahçe liberos

Everytime Aylin has touched the ball at reception, it is behind 3 meter line making it impossible to set the ball to MBs

• I really missed a good libero in this match. Berrin's reception technique is soo raw! She is not softening the ball at reception at all:hit:

Hopefully THY will increase their level in next couple of weeks, they have everything they need to be a competitive team. :aww:

• I think Berrin and Aylin were doing a really good job the first two sets, but the third set was a drama.

Abondanza needs to stop fooling around and put a real team on court because they can easily be competitive.

Both teams are qualified anyway.

Aside from the third set, this match was really fun.

FB 3-0 THY (25-22, 32-30, 25-17)

• Yea I was expecting this.

But Ebrar looks really out of form, I'm not sure if she kept doing the trainings during lockdown

Dunno if it is just my impression or not, but she seemed way slower in attack (i may have misjudged since the quality of the stream from my phone was not the best, but i think she also missed some approaches from pos 4 and the timing)

I really hope she manages to get back in top shape, I absolutely love watching her play.

And she should hit from pos 2...

Does anyone know if maybe polen can hit effectively from pos 4?

• It is kinda sad that Busa is better receiver than both of Fenerbahçe liberos

Everything Aylin has touched the ball at reception, it is behind 3 meter line making it impossible to set the ball to MBs

In one moment (i see that at least 4,5 times) Busa even try to cover both of Mihajlović and Aylin LOL,

but then Ebrar make one ace and Buša stop to do that.

• Dunno if it is just my impression or not, but she seemed way slower in attack (i may have misjudged since the quality of the stream from my phone was not the best, but i think she also missed some approaches from pos 4 and the timing)

I really hope she manages to get back in top shape, I absolutely love watching her play.

And she should hit from pos 2...

Does anyone know if maybe polen can hit effectively from pos 4?

I doubt that! Polen is a lefty, it is always harder for a left-handed player to spike from pos 4 compared to pos 2

• I dont know about the world but i have absolutely the same opinion never mind it is about the most beautiful tennis player in the world or about lesbian volleyball player, anyway the fact that she is the lesbian does not give her the right and exclusivity to not respect the game and the opponent and screaming when she serving is not the only example for that.

Ana Ivanovic. Period.

• Ana Ivanovic. Period.

I mean Ana is out of competition in all apsects, Ana is my favourite sports person not just tennis player, she is even in front of Maja Ognjenović, I'm not fanatical about individuals at all, but Ana is an absolute exception, so much so that because of her matches I left school earlier, got a fever due to excitement during her matches, ......, and almost stopped following women's tennis after her retirement.

• According to this article,from now on, all matches in Sultans League can be watched on Misli.com for free.In addition to the matches broadcast by the official broadcaster on television, Misli.com will also broadcast the matches that will not be broadcast on television live on its digital platforms by establishing the necessary infrastructure.

https://www.tvf.org.tr/haberle…ginin-yeni-isim-sponsoru/

Paragraphs 13 and 14.