Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I would put Santarelli up there. Haven't you watched what He has done with Croatia at last ECH? Literally unknow names in one team and they had played so good against Turkey.

Egonu alone improved under his wings, She is way better in defence, less errors in attack and She become way faster with her approach.

Fahr is one more player.

He is the brain behind Conegliano, especially Conegliano block-defence.

Not that I wasn't expecting a different comment from you, but talking about Croatia yes he had a good match against Turkey, but what about Challanger Cup the same year where they lost against all similar level teams (Canada, Czech Republic and Argentina)?

• Ask yourself how much they were together for Challenger Cup that happend in 6thmonth and how much they train together for ECH that happend in 8-9th month:aww:. Not only ECH, He had great tour. in Gloria Cup too.

And We don't need to talk what a week pool of players He had in his team:gone:

• Ask yourself how much they were together for Challenger Cup that happend in 6thmonth and how much they train together for ECH that happend in 8-9th month:aww:. Not only ECH, He had great tour. in Gloria Cup too.

And We don't need to talk what a week pool of players He had in his team:gone:

It's not like the other teams had more training, that goes for everyone.

But well, we're going way off topic so I'm not going into this rabbit hole any further with you.

• I don’t know how good she is but THY desperately needs a MB instead of Busra and Ozge Nur. Busra is bad and Ozge Nur :heart:is sadly does not belong to Sultanlar Ligi anymore.

She was quite solid at U19 ECH this year, anyway if not now she is worthy player for the future, THY is doing a great job with local players, amazing actually, Ebrar, ASLI :heart: and we could easily include Hanife in that list. Also despite all hate (i am the first one who think that she isn't good) at the end Seyma is NT player, and unfortunately Turkey have only one Hande, but they could do better than Seyma anyway.

• I'm surprised and happy how many good MB Turkey produce lately. And they keep coming from youth categories. Hanife is one of them certainly. But we don't really have many good OH/OPP and seems like we don't produce much from youth categories. I wonder why is that.

• I'm surprised and happy how many good MB Turkey produce lately. And they keep coming from youth categories. Hanife is one of them certainly. But we don't really have many good OH/OPP and seems like we don't produce much from youth categories. I wonder why is that.

I was literally just thinking this yesterday... part of me wondered if it's because most of the foreign players in the league are OH/OPP....which means little opportunities for youth in the top league but also leading to more opportunities for middles (and that's why Turkey has so many good ones)

Because all the tall girls are used as MB in youth categories and shorter ones are playing as OH. But then when it comes to senior level, these short ones are eliminated and some of the MBs start to convert their positions to Opp or OH but they don't have the proper technique mostly. Just to remind, Hande was also MB, she was chosen to all star of European youth championship

• Fener is standard only in oscillations LOL, they can lose a set from almost every opponent, but somehow they manage to win, only 2 defeats, when you take into account the condition and form of Brankica, an extremely fine score. Fener - Ecz will be an extremely close match.