Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Simge seems to be the least affected player. Other player seems rusty obviously. I hope they will perform better in CL next week but I don’t think it is wise to expect it, especially considering they will be playing 3 days consecutively and their group is a hard one.

by the way, what is Eve doing in Sultanlar Ligi? Not sure she would be doing good even in second league.

• I like Saliha and see potential in her but she needs constant playing time. I hope she will be loaned to Nilufer or Yesilyurt next season where she can play regularly and improve herself. She has to work a lot on her defence and ball control. She also should stop tipping balls right onto the player when she gets a bad set.

• She is probably the worst foreign OH in the leauge. And there is only a few worse than her among locals :aww:

I didn't have the impression she would be this bad, but her defense is non-existent, she doesn't have athleticism to dive for any ball and some of those spikes are just scandalous :rolll: its like it reminded me of the U16 tournament, its the only other place where I've seen it.

• Chiaka will be a staple in the top teams for the years to come. She's such a high leaper.

she is a sky jumper, it is a pleasure to watch her attacks, but she is much weaker in the block element, she will have to work on it a lot.

• she is a sky jumper, it is a pleasure to watch her attacks, but she is much weaker in the block element, she will have to work on it a lot.

I feel like covid is affecting her now. She is a good blocker but IMO ecz is so weak in block it doesn’t help her out. The pin blockers (minus Bosko) never pick good spots or help out

• I may be boring, but I can’t stop admiring.

Eda again as best scorer with 22 pts. 16/23 (70%) in attack and 5 blocks plus one ace, and also not included in datavolley statistic but amazing defense today. Such a Legend :obey:

And also one more amazing perforamnce by my princess Buša 18pts., 14/27 (52%) in attack, 3 blocks and one ace and very stable reception without mistake and with 55% positive reception.

Naz-Eda-Busa is trio whose keep Fenerbahce on the top this year.

• I feel like covid is affecting her now. She is a good blocker but IMO ecz is so weak in block it doesn’t help her out. The pin blockers (minus Bosko) never pick good spots or help out

That is true also, i didn't say that she isn't good blocker, but in comparation with other Top MB clearly she isn't on that level.

• and when Vargas & Mihajlovic step up their game this team can be unbeatable.

just wondering have Mihajlovic & Ognjenovic played on the same team together in any league?

• Fener is standard only in oscillations LOL, they can lose a set from almost every opponent, but somehow they manage to win, only 2 defeats, when you take into account the condition and form of Brankica, an extremely fine score. Fener - Ecz will be an extremely close match.

:white:The number of defeats can vary greatly within 20-25 days.They will play against strong teams in the next weeks.

imoco

aydın

thy

gs

vakıf

Also,they may play the postponement match against eczacı in this period.:gone:

• i hope gala have a lot of care to play against kuzey boru

We saw what that team could do against THY

They should play consistently in order to win easily

• Busa and SWP are IMO the best surprises in Turkish League.