Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I really think Carlini is an overrated player. She's not bad, but absolutely not special at all IMO.

THY's libero is awful today, in their other matches I didn't notice her being that bad...

Carlini overrated and Berin awful today. :rolll::rolll::rolll:

I think you didn't watch many games, so get used, because their passing is a cry since Santana got injured. I watched almost all their games and Berin so far had just a set (then she collapsed for the rest of the game) where she played like a good libero for a strong team in the making. I would never blame the setter from a team where the opposite - Ebrar - is the best receiver.

They were quite unlucky to be honest, because when they had a healthy Santana, Kingdon was nowhere to be seen. Now Kingdon is fine and Santana missed about 2 months because of another injury. They never had a chance to play full force with both Santana and Kingdon in good shape.

Today something is clearly wrong with Lauren, because they're better than usual at passing, expecially Seyma Ercan. Usually she involves Asli Kalac as much as she can.

• Ebrar :rose::super:

And at very same moment she again show disrespect to Derya, her former teammate from Vakif and also the same generation. This is so immature, sportsmanship is integral part of sport not just addition. And TBH she is young, but she haven't 15, 20yo isn't soo little.

• I like Carlini a lot, maybe it is more precise to say that she is sympathetic to me, her bodylanguage, field behaviour,.....,but when we talk about her volleyball skills i must to agree that she is in general overrated player, and it doesn't have much to do with today's edition, she is available to the general public from Novara period, and I think she has shown less than the status she has as a player, her technical abilities are not at the level of the best, precision also, creativity is debatable, .....

• I like Carlini a lot, maybe it is more precise to say that she is sympathetic to me, her bodylanguage, field behaviour,.....,but when we talk about her volleyball skills i must to agree that she is in general overrated player, and it doesn't have much to do with today's edition, she is available to the general public from Novara period, and I think she has shown less than the status she has as a player, her technical abilities are not at the level of the best, precision also, creativity is debatable, .....

American coaches teach setting using her videos... :lol:

• Believe me she is always bad:down: there is no explanation for not letting Merve play (not that she is a great libero but certainly better than Berin)

I remember someone else stated that her stat looks good when I said she’s bad. She just proved once again she’s just not the libero for a team that has high goal.

• Ebrar reminded zhu ting today:lol:

• What a monster block that was from Aslı :cheesy:

It must be really annoying to play against Ebrar :rolll:

Congrats to THY

It is annoying even as an audience, do you know how much I suffer whenever I watch a Turkish NT match? I want the team to succeed, on the other hand I also want someone would block Ebrar's ball right towards her face after she makes one of those ugly screams:down:

• I remember someone else stated that her stat looks good when I said she’s bad. She just proved once again she’s just not the libero for a team that has high goal.

I started suspecting for a while their passing stats are generous. I mean how is it possible they always look awful and their stats are always between bad and decent?

I just checked. Does Berin look like someone with 43% perfect passing today? :what:

I was right saying Ebrar is their best receiver with 50% perfect, becuase Ercan had 61% perfect but it's her occasional best performance of the season (and she didn't look that good too to me).

Ercan: 28 attempts / 61% ++ / 68% + / 1 mistake :what:

Ebrar: 29 attempts / 50% ++ / 64% + / 1 mistake :win:

Berin: 21 attempts / 43% ++ / 48% + / 5 mistakes :gone:

Kingdon: 18 attempts / 28% ++ / 39 +% / 1 mistake :D

Did they look this good to you? They didn't to me.

PS: Guidetti's intuition on Ebrar as outiside hitter is still in the air: she played better once more as OH than as OPP today.

• American coaches teach setting using her videos... :lol:

TBH i don't have at all the highest opinion about USA style of setting nor coaching so :lol:.

I mean that means nothing to the Carlini overratedness in world volleyball.

• It is annoying even as an audience, do you know how much I suffer whenever I watch a Turkish NT match? I want the team to succeed, on the other hand I also want someone would block Ebrar's ball right towards her face after she makes one of those ugly screams:down:

:down: cringe and worse behaviour than Ebrars screams srry

• you might be right, there's no way that Derya had such good numbers at reception today:what:

• TBH i don't have at all the highest opinion about USA style of setting nor coaching so :lol:.

I mean that means nothing to the Carlini overratedness in world volleyball.

Well, she won a CL title at her first real attempt, eliminating Vakifbank and Imico. She also overplayed Wolosz in the final. So I don't really care what people think, she gets the job done. :win:

• :down: cringe and worse behaviour than Ebrars screams srry

Believe me I'm not the only one who wishes for this